Thread: Morning Sickness

NewmumLou Guest

Default Morning Sickness

If you have bouts of morning sickness one thing i did and it worked EAT GINGERNUT BISCUITS ginger soothes the stomach! I use to feel sick early morning as soon as i got up so i use to keep 2 biscuits on my bedside table so when i got up i would eat them..... in minutes i would feel better!

yeah ginger is fantastic for nausea you can buy ginger lollies aswell i think they are for travel sickness but i always keep some in my bac when im at work and yeah ginger beer is great too
    your little baby is absolutely gorgeous by the way CONGRATS

Peppermints and peppermint tea is also pretty good to sooth the nausea

Yumm I love gingernut biscuits!

I have to agree on the gingernut biscuits, I have some in my pantry as well. I also have some of those eclipse peppermint or spearmint (can't remember which, the green ones in the little tins) lolly things in my bag and they work well also.

If only it had worked for me!! I tried everything, and nothing worked. I guess I'm just one of those unlucky ones to have for 9 months straight :-(

octavian Guest

The only problem with using any kind of morning sickness cures I've found, is that after a while the cure starts to bring on the morning sickness as my strange preggy brain has now associated the two things - ginger beer worked a treat last week, but now I can't stand it, cos IT makes me wanna hurl! lol...

I have to second the ginger nut bickies. They do help a little bit for me.
    But anyting with a bit of sugar seems to be a bit of help for me!