Thread: My angel has gone now...

Default My angel has gone now...

Hi all,
    Just a quick note to thank you all very much for your kind thoughts in my last posts, unfortunately even though my bt results came back with a HCG level of 25,000 - I was taken to hospital by ambulance from work on Tuesday morning as I was in severe pain, and it was found that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was rushed into theatre where my left fallopian tube had ruptured and as a result I lost my baby (at approx 8 weeks) as well as my left ovary and fallopian tube. My angel has gone to heaven now, and I am left to wonder how this happened.... Thanks again for your support xo

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks reading what happened to you
    You're in my thoughts....

I'm so so sorry

Oh no! ClareBear, I'm so very sorry for your loss of your baby. Thinking of you and hoping that you're surrounded by the love, care and support that you will be needing right now. Sending you big hugs and much love.
    Kerry

Oh ClareBear, over the last week i have been checking back on this site a minimum of twice a day looking to see if you had responded. I was hoping that no news was good news. But you have obviously been through so much in that time. We are all thinking of you. I know there is nothing i can say that will take away your pain but i hope with time the pain eases.

Clare: I am so sorry

I remember how scared I was at my first Ultrasound of Ectopic Pg and I cant imagine how horrible you must be feeling. More then losing your bubs you lost an ovary and fallopian tube.

I dont know how much the doctors have told you but I hope you do get some counselling and have a lot of support around you. I also know that it must be hard to think about falling pg again but I want you to know (maybe now isnt the best time for me to tell you) but quite often your right ovary will work twice as hard to make up for the lost one.

On top of everything else I just dont want you to think that that was your only chance, because its not.

Oh Clare. THat's very sad news. Hope you're getting plenty of the support you need.

I am so very sorry about the loss of your angel. Please look after yourself during this rough time.

oh hunni im soooo sorry

I'm so sad to hear your news, words can not describe

Please take care during this difficult time. My thoughts are with you

So sorry to hear your sad news ClareBear. I have been through something very similar a few years ago now and also don't have my right fallopian tube. It was a really tough time but the support of family and friends was amazing. I am now pregnant again after lots of worry about it - and all is good. So don't lose hope, just take it easy and rest up. We are thinking of you and hope you are back on your feet soon. xxx

Clare, I'm so sorry for what you have been through. Please be gentle with yourself and take the time you need to heal.

xo

Thanks everyone for your support, it really means alot to know that you guys are here for me to chat to. My Mum flew in from Melbourne today, and my partner has been wonderful this last week - so I am being looked after. I have my teary times, and I'm still struggling to make sense of it all but I'll take some time-out for a couple of weeks and hopefully feel better soon xo