Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My first scan is tomorrow!!! Excited & nervous!

Congrats Ren - seeing that HB is the best feeling in the world

Ren congrats on seeing your little bubba's heartbeat, I'm so happy all is well and that you got to see your little jellybean.

hugs xoxo

smiles4u Guest

Talking

*** Just FANTASTIC NEWS Renstar ***

... Hey, my due date fell on a 29th but later on got changed to the 4th of the next mth, only to give birth 2 days later on the 6th ... Came pretty close

I reckon you should come a bit early & have bub on my birthday ... 14th of Jan, LOL

... You absolutely ENJOY your magical pregnancy journey & keep US up-to-date on how things are going ok !!

Sweety!!!! That's awesome hun!!!

Great to hear about your bubs strong HB!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you & your DH Ren

thats gr8t news ren

Yay, that's awesome Renee!!! I'm so glad you got to see your little one . It makes it so much more real doesn't it?

Did they give you a pic to take home?

yay what great news 157 is an excellent HB.. aww congrats

Congratulations hun! I am so happy for you both

Wow! I have finally got access to BB!! It's been playing up on me big time!!!

Thanks lovely ladies for all the wishes and congrats!!
    Yes i got a cute little digital pic to take home aswell..... so cute!
    I'm seeing the GP tomorrow for the scan results and to go through it with me so i should be able to take the scans home then too!

wonderful news on your scan Ren.... so glad that you DH got to be there too my DH made most of our scans and appointments, and was so upset if he couldn't come!
    and i wouldn't worry about your dates, as bub gets bigger they will probably keep changing

Thanks Alicia!
    Yeah i'm not going to bother changing my ticker..... the sonographer said going by the size of the little jellybean that i was only 7wks 4 days yet i thought i was 8wks. so that's 3 days out.... but that means i would have gotten my BFP at only 9DPO and afternoon pee??? instead of 12dpo..... so doesn't sound right to me!!! LOL
    I'm just sticking with my dates because I am pretty sure when I ovulated and i was charting too
    After all, sonographers can only guess the age of bub anyway going by size!!
    I've been told if the dates change again later in future scans, then to just ignore it because it isn't as accurate after 12weeks or so..... it's all rather confusing!!! lol

By my Ovulation date - i'm due 26th Jan
    By my LMP - i'm due 23rd Jan
    By sonographer scan - i'm due 29th Jan

So i guess anywhere between 23-29 i'm due!!!

When I had my scan my bub was measuring 5 days less than my dates. The sonographer said that if its within 7 days they usually use your dates. So I stil tell everybody I am due on the 24th. Not sure if this is standard practice or just the place where I went

your 12 week scan will be the most accurate in relation to dates etc Ren

Sorry sweetie, I've not had access to BB either! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm just so very happy for you and DH. That little flicker on the screen is just the sweetest thing in the world. Well done clever girl!!!

xoxox

Congrats Ren!
    Seeing and hearing the heartbeat is the most amazing thing. I got a dvd recording of a scan I had at 32 weeks and it has the heartbeat so I can listen whenever I want.

I wouldn't worry about the dates. When I had my scan at 5 weeks and again at 7 weeks, the sonographer asked me when I thought I was due based on LMP and he said that it will probably be wrong and when he did the measurements, his dates matched my dates! So I kept the same date all the way through based on my LMP but they say plus or minus 3 days. In the end it doesn't really matter because bubs will come when he/she is ready - like my little munchkin came 3 weeks 1 day early!

Woohoo again now the wait for the 12 week scan!

Hey Ren... Once again CONGRATULATIONS

Ren, thats great news congratulations! I have been so stubborn and refused to go for early scans. I have my first scan at 12 weeks in just 2 weeks time (July 2) and I am so busting to see this little one I can hardly stay in my skin. There have been a couple of times that I was going to try and get an early scan, but my heart was telling me to wait and trust that God has it all under control. So I have waited, but I cant wait to experience what you guys have just experienced. I think with all the anticipation I will probably break down into tears of joy. man I thought the 2WW was bad this 12WW is much worse but i am proud of myself for hanging in there as long as I have.

Great work and keep us posted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast