Thread: My friends wife

*TamaraP* Guest

Default My friends wife

My friend had and IVF transfer, and after everything seemed to be going well...this has happened overnight...could anyone help so I can pass on some maybe happy news.

My friend from work rung me last night to tell me that his wife 9weeks preggers has been getting alot of pink mucous...I was really worried and then this morning he rings me and tells me she is holding the toilet bowl and her stomach is cramping up and she is puking orange stuff up.
    She had a scan last night and they said everything seems to be fine...but honestly I think something else is wrong...

She did have two foetus in there but one died last week. They said the body with either absorb it or dispose of it.
    I just don't know what to think.

Sorry Tamara, no idea, but thinking of your friend... must be hard on her...

I honestly have no idea what is happening to your friend - maybe that is the natural way for the body to dispose of the featus. I hope that she is ok

My twins are IVF and when I was around 8-9 weeks I had a bit of spotting but that was dark brown and was nothing to worry about though the GP did put me on one week bedrest

I wouldnt have thought loosing one fetus would cause more morning sickness.

I wish her well as going through IVF is hard enought without more problems after

The orange stuff is probably just bile. When your stomach has nothing else left that's what comes out

I hope your friend is OK and she is just losing the one baby [-o<

Kirsty77 Guest

I'd say the pink cm and stomach cramping would be losing the one twin and the orange stuff would be bile.

Big hugs to your friend...........

i really hope it is all ok for your friend Tamara, I really dont know about it though

*TamaraP* Guest

Thanks girls - I haven't heard from my friend Mick about his wife yet. I think I will wait until tomorrow to ask.
    I was talking to my mum and she said that it could be that the dead foetus is infecting the uterus which is causing her to be sick.
    Apparantly my Aunty had this same prob and she had to terminate the pregnancy because the healthy bub was suffering.

Oh I am hoping that is not the case [-o<