Thread: Mylanta

Default Mylanta

Is it ok to take Mylanta everynight, I seem to get indigestion every night just before I head off to bed so I`m taking Mylanta everynight otherwise I can`t get to sleep with the ache in my stomach then occasionally I have to take more in the middle of the night, is it okay to take continually like this or should I not be taking it every night and put up with the indigestion?

Hi Deejoy

Yes Mylanta is fine to take during pregnancy. The normal dose is 20 ml 3-4 times a day.

Thanks Alan, I just started to get a bit worried as it says not to take any longer then 14 days on the bottle and I`m coming up to 14 days in a few days time

PMSL Dee - With jenna I lived on these thigns for about the last 4 months!!! Gaviscon liquid was just drunk straight out of the bottle towards the end.....
    Hopefully this baby wont have so much hair!

Fi - It obviously shows how many times I took Mylanta throughout my pregnancy with Matthew LOL, once and once only!!!!!

This time is opposite perhaps the old wise tale is correct well it was with you and Jenna and with my Mum with me and Matthew only had a very slight covering of hair hence only taking mylanta once, it`ll be interesting to see if baby does have more hair then his/her brother.

yeah i take it frequently myslef i also take it just after puking as well to help calm the burning of the acid in my throat.