Thread: Nearly 6wks and bleeding

Default Nearly 6wks and bleeding

I'm really just looking for a bit of support cause I'm feeling really down right now

Last week I did 3 HPT's which were all positive. I booked into the ob I wanted and actually got in and yesterday I saw the GP and every thing was fine. I'm about 5 and a bit weeks.

Today I woke up and had a small bit of bleeding, it was brownish at first but now is bright red, but light. I had some cramping over the last couple of days, but not to painful. I saw the Dr and had some blood tests done, but can't get in to do an ultrasound until next week (so busy cause of christmas).

So now I just have to wait for the results, but I'm pretty scared

Sorry the hear about your stressfull times i have heard that you can bleed in early pregnancy and everything turns out fine. I wish you all the luck in the world and hopefully everything works out just fine. Send you lots of your way.

Good luck and try not to stress although i know it would be hard.:hugs:

Nikki

Sending u lots of i have everything crossed for u and hope everything will be fine.

Thanks Nikki and Blanche.

This waiting is so hard, I just want to know.

When do u get the results back for ur bt u had today?

The Dr said I have to have another BT on Friday and he'll compare the results and he'll call me as soon as he knows. He marked the forms as urgent and for the lab to email him asap.

What a good Dr!

ok well i hope the levels go up

I hope all is OK. I've been there and it's a very stressful time waiting for the BT's. Take care of yourself.

I hope all is okay too! i have been there twice unfortunally not with happy endings! but i really do hope everything is okay for you! i wouldnt wish a MC on anyone! so my thoughts are with you!

Sending lots of sticky vibes as well.If it makes u feel any better,i actually had a period when i was about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant,which is why i didn't realise i was pregnant until a month later & i've had a scan & bubs is fine.
    Good luck & i hope all is well.

Thank you for your kind words and support.

Unfortunately tonight I had some cramping followed by heavy bleeding, so I don't things are going to end well.

I think perhaps I will go to bed and cry for my little one

Im so sorry :hugs:

Tenille im so so sorry let me know if there is anything i can do, even if its to bring Emelia over to play with Danielle let u have some time alone, just let me know. take care hun rest up

im sooo sorry also! remember we are here if u need to chat!

Oh hun I am soooo sorry :hugs:, big hugs sweet for you and your little one,

Just want to offer you a little bit of hope, my sister had this, she had 4 days of bleeding exactly life AF at about 6 or 7 weeks and she now has a perfect 2 year old boy. I hope everything is OK.

Thanks everyone. Your support has meant so much.

Sarah, I would love to think this is the case for me. I guess I'll have to wait for the results from the Dr to know for sure.

*HUGS*

I can understand what you're going through, I went through the same thing with Aurelia. It went on for almost two weeks, all this back and forth from the doctors etc. The first scan saw nothing, which they said was normal for how early I was, and the second scan showed a gestational sac with no baby in it. They said that could be normal too, and we'd have to wait for the blood tests to come back. My hormone level had risen, but not as much as it should have so I was told I'd had a miscarrage, and to come back the next week to see if the pregnancy cleared itself out or if i'd have to have a curette. I saw my GP, who'd had the blood tests sent to him and it turned out that my blood tests were totally okay, it was a communication error within the hospital. But I was still bleeding and we still hadn't seen a baby on the scan. So that meant ANOTHER week of waiting. It was agony. I convinced myself that i'd had a miscarrage and tried to let go of the whole thing. I went in for my ultrasound, none of us expected to see anything, and there was a tiny little heartbeat. So there IS hope, no matter what happens.

Also, are you passing any clots? My GP said to me that if you're passing clots, then you're probably miscarrying but if you're not, then your pregnancy could very well continue (though I passed a couple of very small clots and still had my daughter).

I really hope it all works out for you.

*HUGS*