Thread: Need help... a bit stressed

Default Need help... a bit stressed

I've had diarrhoea for the past 5 days, to the point where EVERY time I ate, I would need to go (sorry TMI!). I went to 2 doctors who both said that it shouldn't effect my bub and only to worry if I had bleeding.

My concern is that I had a bit of m/s from 7 weeks and I've just realised that since my diarrhoea started, I haven't had ANY m/s. Please tell me it's "normal" for m/s to just switch off like that?? I haven't had any bleeding, but I think I just need to put my mind at ease.

I'm now 10 weeks.

I think I wouldbe going back to the doctors and asking to be sent for an u/s. I know my doctor is fine with sending me when I have a stress attack. I had the runs early on this time but also bleeding and he sent me straight away. I would just be saying that you want to be sent for one so you can stop worrying.

Good luck with it.

*Megan* Guest

HI Charleygirl

I agree with Cindy - for your piece of mind!

All the very best and let us know how you go...

Hang in there!

Megan

Charleygirl I agree with the others. Because everyone pregnancys are different its hard to say whats normal and whats not. I bet theres nothing wrong, but to ease your mind its better to see the doctor. Good luck and have a great pregnancy.

Charleygirl - I have had numerous rounds of the runs this pg and so far so good (touch wood!). In fact I haven't been contispated at all, more like numerous daily trips to the loo fo number 2 8-[ . But like the others say, if you are worried then go for an u/s.

Thanks everyone!! I can't get into my doctor until next week so I'll see what happens then. Although, after posting that question, my boobies have started throbbing and I'm getting my normal 'pregnancy backache' back! Funny that things that normally make you so uncomfortable can be a blessing!

Good luck with it all next week then!! Your right though it is strange how all the aches and pains ofpregnancy become a thing we hope for! I remember the first time I had morning sickness we were high fiving coz we were so relieved!