Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nervous

Default nervous

I don't know why i'm so nervous. Probably becuase my first scan wasn't brilliant (as in the Dr couldn't see as much as she wanted to be able to at that stage), but today i have an appointment with my OB and we are hoping ot see a heartbeat. I'm so scared I won't.

I was really sick last week and been much better the past few days and i'm scared that something bad happened last week and I haven't got many symptoms now...

I don't know why i'm posting really, i think just to write it down to get it out! Thanks for reading!

AWWW LG... Huge huge hun.... Good luck with your appt today... im sure it will go fine and bub is all ok

Linds I will be thinking of you today. It's scary that first u/s wondering if all will be okay.
    Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. Please come in and tell us how you go...

Hoping everything is OK today, its perfectly normal to be nervous I think we all would be.

Everyone I know is nervous for the early scans. I had no scan and no blood test so didn't have any confirmation other than home test, that I was pregnant, so at 12 weeks (LONG time to wait) I was a nervous wreck before my scan. All will be good, enjoy and all the best ! xoxo

best of luck, let us know how you go...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

How did you go Linds? Hope everything went well. It's totally understandable to be nervous, I hope that you've had no reason to be though.

Hey Linds

Hoping that the scan went wonderfully...

I think like everyone has said, it's very normal to be nervous before a scan...

I'm 23 weeks now and it's only now that I feel confident when I work into the Ob's office...(though I still get a little nervous!!!)

Take care!

LG, I hope your scan went good. Sometimes, the baby's heart beat may not be seen until a later stage depending on the position of the baby as well as the method used for the scan. When my Ob did a abdominal U/S, she could barely see the baby or sac (which was about 6 weeks then) - then she decided to do a vaginal u/s and she saw my baby, the sac, and my baby's heartbeat. I am sure you will be the same. HUGS

Thanks everyone for all the reassurance. Everything is fine! Baby has a good heartbeat and is growing well - 2 weeks ago it was 3mm and now it's 17mm! I walked out of that office feeling soooo much better, even the nausea subsided so i'm wondering if i was so sick because i was worried so much.

This is wonderful news to start the day! Congratulation Linds!

Congrats sweetie!! I had read heaps of stories of people having missed m/c and not finding out till their NT scans I was so stressed and upset but everything was fine! Keep a hold of that thought of a little heartbeat and little bubs it helps Congrats again hopefully you will feel a lot better now from stressing less!

YAY LG - thats fantastic news ... im so glad everything is ok

LG that is great news!!! Still thinking of you!!! xo

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh woooohoooo, that's wonderful

Thats great news! I'm always nervous before a scan as well, one time I was so nervous i vomited up all the water I had consumed for the scan!

Linds, I was feeling the same way before i had my scan on Friday. Its' lovely reassurance to see that beating little heart.

Glad things went so well. Sounds like your baby is growing beautifully.

Fantastic news LG

Tanya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast