Thread: New to this

katerenee Guest

Question New to this

gday all my name is kate i am 23 yrs old i have a 13month old boy called sean. I live in South australia, with my other half and we are trying to have another baby, i am due for my period today but have been feeling really yucky.. i am nauteous, i am not sure whether to worry.. i also have used the other baby websites and they have just said just to wait but i am pretty sure that there is something wrong.. does anyone know?

Hi Kate, welcome to BB. Would you be worried if you were pregnant (ie, the nausea) because you are trying? I may have pregnancy brain, but its hard to understand where you are coming from :-)
    (I do apologise, I have pregnancy brain quite bad this time around .... )

Kate - sounds like morning sickness to me too. That's good isn't it??? Have you done a test?

i was going to ask the same thing, why worry?
    sounds good to me!

katerenee Guest

Default Nope NOT TODAY

gday ladies.. well.. NO i am not pregnant, i got my period this morning, it might have been just my hormones.. its really does suck wen u r trying and nothing happens. but never mind.. I still have my little boy anyways that i still cuddle. .

katerenee Guest

hi well i see lots of ppl r viewing but not reply i dont "understand" u can post ur thoughs i wont mind.. Anways my other half is starting work this afternoon and i will be busy taking care of my little boy.. mind u.. it will be kind of a challenge as my other half has been home.. and we both have looked after our son.. the challenge begins att 4:00pm .

bye for now

Hi kate, good luck with the "challenge"!! Are you saying that your partner has always been home to help look after your little boy? Man, I would love that !! (Specially recently cos he's being a poohead). Hopefully you will get your BFP soon enough :-)

I'm sorry to hear you got your period.
    Good luck for next month.

xx

katerenee Guest

hi aricynsmum, yes my partner use to help me when he was home now he is working he will be coming home still looking after but not as much... why dosent ur loved one help.. I am very glad her helps out.. i say i am going to church and he looks after him half a day then i go down the st he looks after him i go out and he looks after him.. he has bonded and most males should.. its like they r scared of something that they will get embarrased.. not my man.. hehe

to be honest i dont know what we were meant to say. you seemed very vague in your posts that i for one didnt know what on earth to reply.

katerenee Guest

okay then.. i am new to this..

Hello Katerenee! Welcome to BB and good luck with your TTC journey! Have you popped into the TTC 1-6 months thread? The ladies there are LOVELY and will be able to share all the ups and downs of the two week wait with you! Look forward to seeing you in the Belly Buddies threads soon - sounds like it won't be far away!

sorry hun, i didnt mean to come off harsh.

pop into the ttc threads, its a brillians start in there

Sarah-William-And-Hayden Guest

hi kate sorry to hear the af is here can i ask you where in sa do you live im in kadina if you know where that is i found that the more you try the more it does not happen i just forgot about it the best i could i stopped coming to bb for a month and it seemed to work for me any way hope this helps i struggled really bad not to come on here it is so addictive!!

Sarah

katerenee Guest

hi i live in the Riverland berri. I am gettin used to this website..