Thread: No Symptoms?

Default No Symptoms?

Hi,

Is this strange or am I just getting an easy ride. I will be 6 weeks on Saturday and reading a lot of other girls posts girls are getting symtoms already. I really have got none! I suppose I am tired, but I don't need to drag myself to bed early of a night. My bbs are sore if I press on them but that is it. Nausea only once and not very much of it.

Basically nothing! Is anyone else in the sam situation or had no symptoms with pregnancies?

Oh Flossie I wish I wasn't having the nausea already! No vomiting yet ... but I'm just waiting for it!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your fair share!

Flossie you sound like me 6 weeks ago! I only had tiredness and sore bbs and only 1 day of nausea. I think we are just lucky! I'm now 12 weeks and in the last two weeks I've had some killer headaches but no m/s. Don't worry, just count yourself fortunate or else it could be that it's still to come......!

my symptoms only really kicked in properly in th last probably 2 weeks (i am 8 1/2 weeks). i was constipated before then for 3 weeks... but that has eased down now and i just have the usual

slight morning sickness, tired by the afternoon (im not dragging myself to bed yet either) twinges and pains sometimes and my bbs are really sore now like heaps sore....

I didnt get the metallic taste in your mouth like some people have, my smell is still faily strong tho.

I would say if it is gonna happen it will soon.. a friend of mine only started getting the symptoms last week and she is 7 1/2 weeks.

I'm in the same boat. Basically nothing ... wouldn't know I was pregnant exccept for the sore boobs!!

No nausea, no vomiting, tired but not excruciating. Nothing like Caitlyn where I had a definite tired period from 3-9pm and accompanying nausea. Oh well, this is normal for me this time.

Oh Flossie lucky you... I not as bad as some of the others in my thread but im tired 24 hrs a day always yawning... sore sore bbs... and some nausea mainly after eating though and hungry all the time.... Oh and dizziness has started up the last 24 hrs or so...

Well i hope you keep having an easy ride and enjoy it while you can it might not last...

Fire Fly Guest

I had no symptoms at all with #1DD, no cravings, sickness nothing.
    Well done, enjoy it. lol. You dont want to be sick i assure you.

I never had any symptoms at all with any of my pregnancies. Which may explain why I didn't even realise I was pregnant until I was almost 9 wks with my first one!
    Enjoy.
    Debbie

I know it's unsettling but half your luck!

This time around I had symptoms before I could test! I did the test before my AF was due and it was negative, but I thought, I have to be!!! With the symptoms I had, I knew I fall preg at the drop of a hat.

So when AF didn't come, I did the test again and sure enought BFP!:eek:

I'm now nearly 10 weeks and things are subsiding and besides the bbs and tiredness, I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Which of course, has caused me to stress! I normally don't start to feel better until after the first trimester has finished. But they say each pregnancy is different, so fingers crossed.

I'm having a u/s tomorrow to be sure though, so you could ask your GP for a dating scan and see the little one's heart beat about now, and you'd know that things were all OK, you're just one of the lucky ones.

Helps with those demons in your head too!

Flossie, I am a symptom-free girl too. Check out the first post in my pregnancy diary - I was so symptom free I didn't realise I was preggers until I was 8 weeks gone, and my DH refused to believe it until we'd had the first scan (because he said I should have thrown up if I really were pregnant).

Symptom free is fantastic! OK, so I'm a bit tired now and very fat (and I get my 10 kicks in five minutes, not a day), but otherwise symptom-free and happy. I was just a bit PMSy for the first trimester.

Flossie, embrace it! I was fine until 8 weeks then got 24hr nausea, lack of appetite and nothing would satisfy me. Luckily it went away at 13 weeks. Fingers crossed it stays away for you but not sure i'd be doing the dance yet, it can hit anyday. Good luck with your pregnancy.

I will probably get things soon. I am SO SO SO sleepy today, can hardly keep my eyes open and just want the day to hurry up. Its hard when I have NOTHING to do at work today.

I have had a few funny tingly feeling today in my tummy....its like a bad case of pins and needles?? But its not that bad to make me bend over in pain....its just little jabs.

I am starting to notice a change in my bbs. I mean, its still early days.....probably after week 6 I may get more. I don't want it....but it will just help me relax

Thanks girls!!

Hey flossie - ive got nothing to do either and i am almost falling asleep - so much so i feel like crying and i wanna go home heheheheheheheh

thank god i have internet access here so i just surf all day which sometimes is bad in itself because i read to much and read way to much into my little twinges and pains.. I am nearly 9 weeks and starting to feel so much more relaxed.. got my first hospital appointment next tues cant wait just to get soem confirmation that bubs is all ok.....

Hi Meegm,

I have my first appt in 3 weeks tomorrow!! I wish it was sooner but the GP don't take patience before 8 weeks!! Oh well. I just hope I am not throwing up by then

I have graving for junk food all the time lately! And I am still so so so so tired, I will have to eat some lunch soon......

JUNK FOOD......omg my cravings a ravenous and it is always something unhealthy

hungry jacks mcdonalds KFC, chocloate potatoe pies... i wish i was craving salads hehehehehehehe enjoy it while you can its the only time i can mung out and not have to listen to DP saying anything.

Yay for you Flossie!! So not me right now!! LOL!!

I had a couple of friends who number 1) only had one day of m/s and number 2), the only symptoms of pg she had was a growing belly!! And she had a healthy bubs!!

*charlyfrog does the anti-loo-hugging dance followed closely by the chocolate chip cookie dance!! LOL!!*