Thread: Is it normal for breast soreness to settle down

Default Is it normal for breast soreness to settle down

Hi,

I am 11 weeks 5 days pregnant and was wondering if it is normal for your breast tenderness to settle down at this point in my pregnancy.

they are still sore but not like brush against - hit the roof type sore

Yes, it is normal for them to settle down a bit. With my first pg, I was like you, jumping everytime I touched them, but they did settle down about the 12wk mark thankfully. They did get sore again towards the end too for me. But with my subsequent pg's the breast tenderness was never like the first time.

Mine really haven't been that sore at all and I will be 9 weeks on Saturday - is that normal?

Yes its very normal breast tenderness is off and on for me

Flossie, it is also normal not to have really sore breasts either. Everybody is so individual in their symptoms. Even with my 2nd and 3rd pg's I hardly even noticed my boobs somedays and all three of my pg's were different in some ways with the symptoms I had.

Mine have also settled down since I've been in my second trimester. And the girls are right - everyone is different. Just like some people's breasts grow a lot early on, others stay the same size the whole time

they are sore to grab just not YOUCH sore

After I reached the 13 week mark it wasn't sore as much anymore. Now it hardly hurts at all.

angelique Guest

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is normal. I felt the same way. Mine were really sore to start off with and then died down. It was like they filled out in the start and that was it.

Yeah mine have started to settle down but im only 9 weeks if they hurt when walking or when touched i freak that something has happened to bubba and grab them poke them to make sure they still hurt hehehe i know STUPID.. Paranoid first time mum here.... I should really be enjoying the fact that i can walk and not have to hold them or i can roll over in bed and it doesnt wake me up oh but still have to wear bra to bed...

I havent had a lot of breast soreness. They were a bit tnder but not really sore to begin with but that stopped pretty early on for me. I cant remember when, but definately before I had my ultrasound at 12 wks.

grab them poke them to make sure they still hurt hehehe
    I did this too

Mine are still a bit tender to the touch but nowhere near as bad as they were. Also getting the maternity bra seemed to really help with tenderness.

yeah well i have changed to a soft cup bra instead of hard push up underwire style..... but im the same i poke them and grab them to make sure too hehehehehehe