Thread: O type pains

Default O type pains

Hi girls,

i have just found out that i am pg and have been having some slight O type pains, they are quite sharp and only happen every now and then, is this normal, has anyone else experienced this??

lucysmummie Guest

YES im getting the same. Im also getting BAD pains in my pelvis when I walk I cant beleive your PG dee!!! I hope I can come join you in the June thread soon

That is quite normal Dee. It is actually your uterus expanding. They will eventually ease off over time.

mooshie Guest

dee

ditto quite normal. with all my prg i remember being soooooo worried about those pains, i found i especially got them if i was sitting and got up a bit to quickly.

lucysmummie Guest

That happens to me too mooshie If I get up to quickly I get the pain and a pain in my pelvis/hip and then my head goes dizzy

Thanks guys,

i havent had one for a while now so im feeling a bit better, Gosh this is stressful stuff. First the TWW now i have to wait another 8 weeks until i can start to breathe a bit easier.

i know im going to be stressing out about every little thing so just bear with me guys, all i need is for someone to tell me that its normal!

Thanks fo rposting Dee.. I was aboutto ask the same question , glad your's have eased off.. I still have the strong pains...