Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG Cravings, what are yours?????

Question OMG Cravings, what are yours?????

Ok I have some strong cravings & mostly for really tasty, flavoursome stuff!

Dh had to sart work on Sat morning at 6am, so he left home around 5:20am, I couldnt get back to sleep & was just craving seafood, so I SMS"d him & requested some Snapper & prawns... He brought these home & I made a coleslaw & a graden salad & grabbed some Herb bread & Seafood ****tail sauce!

He cleaned & cooed it all to perfection (my dh is a wonderful cook) we pigged out, I was going to make a lemon meringuie pie (another current craving) but I had a choc wedge instead it was easier!

Today for lunch I was craving toast with Avocado spread on it & then a tin of Tuna in sweet chilli! ! OMG devine with some cracked pepper on top!!! hmmm, I wonder what I will want tonight? I have some left over Chicken enchilada's & home made lasagne out!

So what are your cravings?????

Tracey, I am going to steal your DH LOL! I made a lemon meringue pie just now for DH and it looks so good I think I might have to sample some later I'm not far enough to get *real* cravings, but the other night I drank nearly 2lts of milk - I just couldn't get enough of it.

Well, I'm not pg as you know hun, but I tell you what - after reading that I'm STARVING, lol...

Lol... I was just thinking about how annoying my cravings are becoming !!! lol
    Today, I have been craving roast lamb and gravy rolls... and pavlova with HUGE amounts of strawberries and shaved chocolate. Yum!!! Mind you, I can't be bothered to make either!

Hee hee Nat & Sherie....
    I am currently snacking on Cadbury dairy milk choc with peppermint!! MMMM yummy & I have a nectarine too, what will I have next!

I also crave Milk, I had a huge glass last night with choc & strawberry topping (Chocberry) it was so good!!!

Yep my Dh is a brilliant cook & if I request stuff he just does it, coz in bali they believe if the pregnant lady doesnt get what she craves the baby will always dribble!! so when i crave I get.... hee hee!

hahahah @ dribbling! thats a good one!

Can you please tell Dede Im hungry

Iced coffee drinks or warm milk coffe drinks! Coffee just tastes soooo good at the moment!! - mabey because i dont like to drink it while being pregnant.

Thai Green Curry, chick pea curry... Yummo!!

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; January 15th, 2007 at 08:36 PM.

OOOh I never drink coffee but whilst preg it becomes a craving!!! I have an iced coffee daily..... ssssh!

Mmmmmmmmm I feel like curry vegies now!!!!

sajemsha Guest

Default cravings...

Mines of all things Gravy, I feel like hot chips and gravy just thinking about it, my other one is bacon and eggs....

Rose

OOOh Hot Chips & gravy have beenb one of my cravings too, infact I am off to Charcoal chicken tonight to grab chicken & chips for dinner too hot to cook & I grabbed some fresh bread rolls too!! YUMMMY!

Tammy05 Guest

I know what you guys mean. I just love hot chips and also banana flavoured yoghurt.

Can't stand meat at the moment - yuck

Sapphire Guest

Unfortunately I seem to have gone off of all sweet foods, which is really strange for me cause I love chocolate and cakes and stuff. I seem to be wanting to eat savoury, salty things - a favourite being fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper on top and also tuna and onion.

Do you think there's any truth to the saying that sweet cravings it's a girl, savoury it's a boy?

Hmmm, Not sure about the sweet girl/savoury Boy theory!!!

Although I am also craving the mustardy tomatoey sauce on Cheese burgers!

I reacll preg with #1 all I wanted was vintage tasty cheese & pickled onions, I remember because i was living in Bali & back then good cheeses were hard to get or extremely expensive!!! Also no such tings as pickled onions & well baby was a girl...

With Indah I did crave Chomp bars alot in early preg & she was also a girl, but also I went to KFC weekly for the chips & chicken skin!!!!

Now with this preg I am craving savoury, tasty things.... They think so far it's a boy... so i guess it's been all over for me!???

Tracey ok have to ask, can I come to your house, I will be happy with all the left overs, and I am not greedy, well might be when I get there!

I am craving savoury foods.

My neighbour has just dropped around mini sausage rolls HOMEMADE - which are devine. I am supposed to keep some for David but.............. they might be all gone!

Soul why not I say.... It might be a bit of a tussle between us as who to get' s them though!

MMM last night I made tandoori chicken strips then wrapped them up with sour cream, chopped tomato, spring onion, cucumber, lettuse & cheese!

Maddy also made a huge salad, it was SOOOOO good!

I also made some white choc chip muffins & added a punnet of blueberries OMG devine!!!

Dh is in the kitchen now he has just been to the asian grocers so something tasty will be coming right up!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast