Thread: OMG im getting a moustach

Default OMG im getting a moustach

OMG, why is the hair ontop of my lip more prominent - is it hormones ?

haha yes my whole face was VERY hairy in the first tri. Lucky it has slowed down now.

Waxing KILLS too

hahahah it sure does. heheheheheh

meegm, my facial hair went ferrel with Jackson, I have never waxed before but I had to get in done in 1st tri with Jackson because I was growing a full on beard, not attractive!!!

OMG!!! No-one EVER mentioned that I might get facial hair!!! Why did I not hear of this before today?!? What if I'm next?!? :eek:

Celsie. xoxox

Did you have any facial hair before? I didn't get a beard, but my facial hair did become a bit more noticable - to me, anyway. But I'd been using electrolysis on my face for a year or so and I think that helped a lot. My eyebrows grow super thick and super fast at the moment.

DH isn't even impressed with my hairy tummy (that's the next one to get worse). He's certainly not impressed with the bikini line that looks like it could spread to my knees, I really need to do something about that and my legs tomorrow.

Mine is very fair and i am a brunette but it just seems longer. i was loooking at my lip and must have been in just the right angle to catch the light and i thought OH CRAP....

No beard for me either just longer sort of like dory hair...

lol, yeah it is because of hormones.
    I'm "lucky" that my mum was kind enough to pass on to me her "hairy wog" gene. Thanks mum! I havent noticed my mo being darker, but I have noticed that the hair on my chin and tummy is darker. DH says its the same as before, but I reckon its darker.

Yep, it happens.. and i hate the nobody told me BEFORE! I have dark hair, and my belly went mad, LONG black hairs. And my face was terrible. Especially my neck hairs got thicker and longer. I asked my obs about it and she just said "dont worry, it will go back to normal afterwards", but i wanted a solution right there and then!! ended up waxing Belly, but would never let anyone see my pregnant belly bare unless it was Dh or a professional.

Oh but i loved how it took longer for the hairs to grow back! My legs were fantastic!