Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OMG... Its TRIPLETS

Congratulations on the exciting news.....TRIPLETS

I have a friend who has triplets, they are 10 weeks old today and are doing really well. The Mum and Dad both said that it is no way near as hard as they expected it to be, but i guess you just get used to it.

Goodluck, wishing you all the best for a H&H pregnancy.

tiamiami Guest

Hi Ladies... Well a very quick update. I go to Doctors office on Friday for second U/S and to hear babys heart beat also to make suree that all three are progressing as supposede to... I am very tired (which is not like me))) i WILL PROBABLY BE IN Maternity clothes by next month....I feel uneasy so far and have gotten sick knock on wood only twice so (threw up) Sorry if TMI. I want to start a BB journal but will not be able to untill after the weekend after next if I can stay awake!!!!!!!!LOL Well girls dinner is smellimg yummy.. O h yeah coffee turns me off alot which I use to drink every morning. Purfumes drive me crazy and on and on but it is going along well....
    Lova Ya All,
    Tiamiami

Many congratulations to you and your partner. How exciting 3 bundles of joy. Someone mentioned multiple births assoc, just google it for au sites only or enter triplets and I am sure you will find heaps of sites. I think you can hire triplet prams and things like that aswell. As far as I know when you get the payment for the gov you get it x3 plus a bonus for having more than 2. Not 100% sure on this but it sounds good.
    All the best with ms and finding clothes etc, take it easy.

Love

Goodness Me!
    Congratulations three times over

tiamiami Guest

Default Craving SALT.........

Wow all I can not tell you I want salt, salt, and more salt. I do not understand why SALT. I have never been salt crazy untill this first pregnancy ( My Triplets) What kind of cravings have you all had??? I was reading on the net and it says that pregnant woman have an increase of blood flow which requires more liquid and the body elimaniates the sodium and with triplets that may be the case even more. I tell you I want to lick the salt shaker!!!!!! I am wierdo..............

Oh Wow! That's Amazing!!!

Congratulations!!!

I'm So Thrilled For You!!!

Oh my Goodness!!! What a triple blessing!!!
    Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy!
    Big hugs,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234