Thread: Only symptom - incredible tiredness

Default Only symptom - incredible tiredness

Hi guys,

This is my 2nd pregnancy (first one ended in m/c in Dec 06) and in both I have had had this INCREDIBLE tiredeness around the 6-7 week mark. I'm not exactly sure of my dates at the moment due to not having an AF but I think I'm about 5-6 weeks. Does anyone else only have tiredness as a symptom? I don't have cravings although I must admit I am starving all the time! I don't have an nausea or sore boobs either. I have to sleep everyday in the arvo about 4pm - god knows what I'll be like when I go back to work )(I'm a teacher!)

tiredness (and lack of AF!) were my only symptoms till about week 20, when I had a touch of heartburn. My back got sore about week 30, but that was it. You and I might be some of the only lucky ones!!

My first pg, my only real symptom in the first trimester was tiredness, I didn't realise I was pregnant until I was 4.5 months. I felt a bit faint too!

The main symptom I have had through this pregnancy has been tiredness... for the first 10 or so weeks, being tired and hungry were really my only symptoms.

I was SO tired in the first trimester it was rediculous. All I did was lie on the couch, even lifting my arm to pick up the remoted was hard work-it will pass.

poppet Guest

Hi - im due around the same time as you i think. My only symptoms are a bit of twinges of cramping, and yep, extreme tiredness. Even DH said to me tonight 'man you look buggered'.
    I dont have sore boobs either. With my last two pregnancies i had defn veins on boobs, this pregnancy, nothing...

I am 5.4 wks today and up until today I could honestly say that my only symptom is extreme tiredness as well. This time my boobs are not sore (although today I had twinges), I do also have a bit of indigestion on and off. With DD my symptoms did not kick in until I was 7 wks. So enjoy the no symptom time for now.

sajemsha Guest

Smile me too!

I feel like grandpa simpson, I can be sitting on the lounge and just fall asleep I've got 3 kids at home, two on school holidays, so I keep busy so I'm not nodding off. Maybe I'm tired because I never stop. either way the house work is suffering, but I think better that suffer then me suffer
    I haven't had a lot of symtoms this time either, I'm happy about that and making the most of it.

Take care, Rose