Thread: pain maybe in the cervix

Question pain maybe in the cervix

i have been having these pains on and off in what i think is my cervix (not really wanting to poke around in there incase there is something wrong and i make it worse)...
    its like a little cramp then it goes away, i am worried that this means somehow that my cervix isn't doing well due to the weight and i wont be able to hold the baby in when it gets bigger... is this a possible symptom of that happening??? any ideas???

I had these pains too.. they will settle down soon so dont worry!! As for your cervix not going to be able to hold the baby, I am not sure. If you are concerned, speak to you dr/ob. You'll soon stop worrying about these strange feelings, our bodies are going through a lot of changes right now!

Hi Nonie
    There is a condition called incompetent cervix where you are not able to keep the baby in there until birth. However I think your pains are normal. If they continue it would be a good idea to mention them to your OB / Midwife at the next visit

Hey noni
    I'm a day behind you and I've been having these pains too so they're probably absolutely normal
    Hows the MS going? Has it gone away for you yet?

deffinately fading with the m/s don't get much nausia anymore at all really but the dizzyness and tiredness is still here and pretty full on