Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in right side and very scared

Unhappy Pain in right side and very scared

Well hi all

Im just wondering, I have had a pain in my right side all day and although I dont have tubes as such, ( just stubbs ) im scared my pg is in there. Its all feeling abit like my last ectopic pg and was wondering if any ladies out there have had there tubes removed but still ended up with ectopic in the stubbs.

Im so scared.

Please help some one.

U/S
    Monday

Missy- (Hugs) I have posted in the belly buddies group!

I hope everything is ok

Is it like a stitch? I had stitch like pain from my uterus growing and so did my sister. Prob a good idea to get checked out anyway. hope all is ok.

Thanks ladies. Its sort of like a ache and comes and goes. If it get worse ill call the FS but if it just stays the same ill wait till monday for the u/s. Oh please I surely cant be this unlucky.

You poor thing - you must be so worried at the moment. I've had one ectopic (left tube), and was told that in early pregnancy it's not uncommon to feel pain in the side that you have ovulated from, and that it can often feel the same as the early signs of ectopic.

But I don't know about the possibility of future ectopic pregnancy once the tubes have been removed, but when I had mine I was told that they will often remove the tube even when it is possible for them to save it, just as a precaution. I took that to mean that once you have had the tube removed it is not possible to have an ectopic, but I honestly don't know that for sure.

Can you ring your hospital and see if they can get you in for an early u/s or at least do something to help your peace of mind?

I really really hope that all is OK - sorry I haven't been able to give you any more information.

Missy try not to worry too much (although I know it's hard not to) - with my DS I had really bad pain on my right side (my right tube is damaged and blocked) and I was terrified that it was an ectopic but everything turned out to be just fine.

Was this prg a result of a stim cycle? If so, the pain could be coming from your ovary which is probably still quite enlarged - that's what my FS put the pain down to and within a week or two it was totally gone.

I've got my fingers crossed for you that your u/sound on Monday will show your bub right where it should be!

Missy,
    I can remember that pain oh so much..talking to my IVF nurse she told me that it isnt uncommon that the ovaries kicking the hormones out cause this pain...I only got it on one side too.
    Brwn discharge often reflects eptopic so keep an eye out for that, I'm sure Monday will bring good news.
    Bec

Hi Missy
    Try not to worry too much hun as all the others have said pain in your side in erly pregnancy is very common. I'm sure that everything is normal.

i had a pain in my left side for a whole day and i was worried but its gone now. i think sometimes we get pain from growing and stretching of our insides! makes sense really...

Missy-
    Hi girl, i also have two "stubs", and after falling pregnant through ivf i got some similar ache and pains, so i rang my clinic and they said not to worry becayse it was probably my uterus stretching. When i went for my 6 week scan at ivf clinic everything was fine and we even saw bubbus heartbeating so early on.
    Try not to worry, because worrying as some funny side effects on your body anyway.
    Try to get that scan, in fact insist on it to put your mind at rest.
    Let me know how you get on.
    xx
    Georgette

Oh thank you for your comments. I feelabit better now.

Tomorrow is the my u/s so lets hope bubs is ok.

Oh Georgette hun Im so glad that some in the same situation has come along. You dont hear from many of us so your comment really hit home. Thanks so much hun and ill be sure to let you know.

good luck hope all goes well tomorrow as im sure it will... I also have a stub on the right

hi MM, i am glad you are sounding a bit calmer. well done georgette and everyone for saying the right thing. i hope you got my msg last night hun. after your stim cycle your ovaries are going to be a bit sore as the hormones continue to stim them. i think arielle had the same thing too for several weeks after she got her BFP. only 1 sleep to go until you see you precious dream(s!). remember to breathe, and try to relax. lots of shoulder and foot rubs for you MM. i think DH is going to be busy the next 9 months or so......

xx DW

no problem,
    let us know as soon as you have had your scan, im sure you will be very excited waiting in the morning as i was...
    xx
    G

Good luck for your scan.

Missy - I have been away all weekend and missed this. Hun, hope you are doing OK today, and wishing you all the best for your scan. Thinking of you.
    xo

Well hi all

Im so happy. Im 6 weeks tomorrow and I saw my little sack. Doc said to early for the heartbeat so going back on the 6th for another u/s. I so want to see that heartbeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast