Thread: pains????

Default pains????

i just have a question i get a sharp pain from time to time, near my ribs, like stretching?
    Im only 9 weeks and remember having it with DS but not till later like6-7 months as i could feel my whole body stretching to accomedate him. and i get it in the middle of my chest aswell sort of like heart burn. I also get the odd twitch in my groin. is this my body stretching for bub? i thought this might be a bit early for these kind of symptoms, maybe im further along than i suspect. my scan is the 7th aug couldnt get in earlier to chat to him. its the waiting game at the moment, im hoping everything is ok. any comments would be appreciated.

not sure hun but try not to stress too much things do happen alot earlier in subsequent pregnancies so yeah it could just be streching. i would definately ask your doctor/ ob when you see them next.
    best of luck with everything

I had a lot of pains around 8-10weeks during this pregnancy. They were similar to ones I got heaps later in pregnancy with Matilda. I think your body is remembering what needs to be done & starts stretching earlier. HTH! I made sure to tell my midwives & let them know every step along the way anyway... as I am trying for a VBAC I thought it important to keep everyone informed.