Thread: ARE PAINS NORMAL????

lucysmummie Guest

Default ARE PAINS NORMAL????

On saturday night I woke up at 2 in the morning and i was in a tad bit of AF typ pain but a little higher. it lasted for about 3min and I thought I was going to have to go to the HOS or something??? I havent bleed or anything but I keep getting cramps they are not very intense but I was just thinking maybe i should get it checked out??? Im not sure because I can only go after work and my doctor doesnt work after 5 until thursday??? is it just stretching or is this bad???

I have been having cramping. From what I have heard it's normal unless it's very intensely painful.

lucysmummie Guest

its OK its like a AF cramp, its hard to know whats normal and what isnt?????

mooshie Guest

shinee

if you are worried at all go to the gp and get it checked.

early in all my pregnancies i remember a sort of stabbing type stitchy pain, especially if i had been sitting down then got up to quickly - i used to worry alot, but was assured it was just the stretching etc.

but as i said any pain you are worried about get it checked, all will be fine

lucysmummie Guest

Im going to the doctor on my lunch break, it should b fine but better safe than sorry hey?

mooshie Guest

good on you shinee

you are right better to be on the safe side, you will be fine. who knows you may even get a sneaking look at bubs or hear the heartbeat.

let us know how you go.

Shinee - hope the docs finds everything ok - I remember I got some really bad pains with my first pregnancy but often they tended to be wind or just stretching - I'm sure everything will be fine

lucysmummie Guest

Yeah I hope it wil be fine??? I only have 40 mins to get to the docs and back??? ](*,) oh well I dont care what they think now as im leaving soon form work and wont have to deal with them!

its just really nerve racking getting AF cramps, I hate it!

lucysmummie Guest

Well I went to se the doc and she just said that cause the pain is only on the sides and not very intense it wouldnt be an eptopic pg but to get an u/s next week if its still bad but if it gets worse and am doubled ovr in pain go straight to the hospital. i havent had any bleeding and have still got m/s and PG symptoms so she said it still looks good. she told me to tale a panadol and a hot pak for the pain.

I talked to my mum and she sadi she hated being PG coz if her tummy didnt hurt her skin would hurt from being stretched cause she was small like me...

This gives a little lite on the matter but any ones reassurance will be VERY appreciated!

Good here the doctor was able to indicate that everything should be fine as well Shinee - as I said before I remember thinking often my God this feels like really bad AF I must be about to miscarry and there was nothing - this time around hardly anything so it must be because it's all nicely stretched from before.

Hope everything stays good for you

lucysmummie Guest

Yeah everyone keeps saying "its just gotta stretch" and yes yours probaley would be different coz of your last PG. thanks for the comfort