Thread: Paracetamol and early pg???

Default Paracetamol and early pg???

Righ this may have to be mov ed but as i am not yet pg i thought being in here would be OK -

We are trying to concieve baby number 1 - we have been trying for 10 horrendously long and tedious months, we have had one success - first round of clomid fell pg only to have early natural m/c - Since coming off the pill i have had 5 periods i guess you could call them - first at almost three months post coming off the pill, second was induse bleed third was a m/c the next and induce bleed again then finally a natural period again. So i am on clomid - failed to ovulate at all second cycle on it and was just waiting patiently for knee op before having to induce the bleediing again for round three and upping the dosage... so anyway two days before the op what-do-ya-know AF arrives all by herself because i hadn't mucked around with my hormones this was natural i wanted to give the best shot to concieve so chose to start the clomid...(cd1-5)..well that was two weeks ago and i have a sore leg funnily enough and need to know is there a threshold for hpw much paracetamol os still safe in early pg - just incease we did catch that eggie...

Oooppss sorry bout the long winded explaination - just incase you neede the back ground info...

Kirsty77 Guest

Paracetamol is safe in pregnancy. Just as long as you don't over do it and follow the instructions on the box. Its aspirin that you can't take or nurofen etc that can't be used unless under doc's orders.

I was taking the full dosage but have cut back to four tabs a day if i can stand it.. i would hate to do anything that is unsafe if there is a chance we get pg this cycle...

Melinda Guest

Panadol is absolutely fine to take.