Thread: Pause in Symptoms !!!!

Default Pause in Symptoms !!!!

Hi everyone

I seem to have had a pause in my symptoms Im hoping this is normal.

For the past week or 2 i have had really sore and enlarged bbs, sensitive & darker nipples, BAD heartburn, cramps, extremely tired, LOTS of trips to the toilet, a bad Pregnant brain hehe

Just yesterday and this morning i have noticed that my symptoms havent disappeared all together but they seem to have eased off a bit. Did anyone else get this ( I think im about 6w4d but not 100% sure til my scan)

I guess im just panicing because i have gotten off to a shakey start with my levels being too low, hope everything is ok in there !!!!

Ohhh well 2morro is my B/T so not too much longer to wait and see if my levels are doubling up as they should be !!

Hope this is normal !! Did anyone elses symptoms seem to come and go or ease up at all ??????????????????

Cheers
    Char

Hi CeeJay,

My symptoms have been sporadic too. I even managed a totally nausea free day yesterday! Sadly, it's all back today though. Good luck with your tests - I am sure everything is fine.

MG

WOOO HOOO my sore bbs are back !!!! hehehehe

goldilocks Guest

Hey CeeJay,

Yup, it's all normal. You'll have good days and you'll have bad days. My symptoms seem to have tapered off over the last week...I'm not throwing up anymore which is great! Just nausea every now and then. It's completely normal and don't be worried if you feel good some days, IYKWIM! LOL

My Mum gave me the best advice...don't read up on all of the pregnancy symptoms that everyone else is experiencing because if you don't have some of them you'll only be disappointed and worried! Just trust your body

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Hee hee! It's funny that the only time we look forward to feeling like cr*p is during the first trimester of pregnancy! Every day I check to make sure all of my symptoms are there, so I can "relax" about it for the rest of the day!

Let us know how the BT goes CeeJay - I'm sure everything's fine.

Yup. My sore breasts were killing me at about 5w, but now at 7w they only hurt if DH decides that I like having my nipples squeezed. I mean, I tell him that's not foreplay before I'm pg, why does he think I'll like it now?

I've had no m/s or cravings, so they've not gone away as they've never come, but the only thing I am now is dizzy and going to the loo more frequently. DH is finding it hard to believe that I'm pregnant with no symptoms, but I guess I'm just "lucky" LOL.