Thread: Pink tinged CM (sorry if TMI)

brodes80 Guest

Default Pink tinged CM (sorry if TMI)

Arrgh freak out time. Have had some pink tinged CM this am . I know that it is pretty common but this is how my last m/c started. I w ould love to hear if this has happened to many others and everything turned out ok... thanks guys

Brodes - this happened to me exactly at the same time as you till about 7 weeks. All is ok i had an ultrasound at 7 weeks to see what was going on and bubs was excellent heartbeat 148bpm, the sonographer said if there was an impending miscarriage the heartbeat is under 110 bpm more close to 90 bpm, she said no sign of miscarriage happening, she did find the cause of spotting i had a hairline amt of bleeding, so so tiny that she thinks happened during implantation and said it is quite normal. i just my 12 weeks scan last week and all was fantastic!!!! What i recommend is get an ultrasound that will tell you whats going on!!! Goodluck

goldilocks Guest

Awww Brodes hon, I totally sympathise with you

As you know from the Jan 16-31 belly buddies thread, I had some watery brown-pinkish discharge last week and it scared the hell out of me...I was sure I was going to have a m/c.

I scoured the internet for info regarding spotting/bleeding and apparently it's very common during early pg, especially around the time AF would have been due. So long as you don't have pain associated with the spotting, there's nothing to worry about.

Kahmanya is right, have an ultrasound done as soon as possible to ease your mind. I'm sure everything is just fine with your little one.

Another thing I found helpful was reading the thread in here about bleeding during pregnancy. LOTS of stories to put your mind at ease in there!

Thinking of you, hon

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

I had a little bit of pink tinged cm early on with my pregnancy with Declan and everything turned out ok. It is scary when you do see this but it is quite common. If you do get anymre maybe ring your dr, even just for reassurance. Good luck I hope you dont get anymore.

Hi Brodes.
    I can imagine the concern.. or rather I remember the concern I felt when I had the same thing during my first trimester.
    But all turned out well and my little man is now nearly 6 months, and sleeping in my arms.
    Please don't stress (easier said than done. Like someone else said, i remember turning the internet upside looking for explanations and comfort.). I was also stressed as i had the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy hanging over me. (I had major flank pain from the day i foound out i was pg and was hospitalised, with weekly ultrasounds until i was 6 weeks.)

Like I said, as long as it's not dark coloured, i was assured that a pink tinge was nothing to worry about.

brodes80 Guest

thanks for the quick responses ladies. I have had a tiny bit more but no pain as yet. Am having kind of a bad week with all of us sick with gastro and now this! I'm seeing doc tomorrow for DS's needles, I think I'll mention it to her then.

Glad to hear everything turned out ok for you guys

Brodes, how are you going?? Have you had anymore spotting??

Are you okay Brodes?
    I have been thinking of you...
    Hugs and sticky vibes xoxox

brodes80 Guest

I have had a tiny bit more pinkish CM on and off over last few days...but it isn't getting any worse thankfully. I am booked for scan tomorrow pm so am looking forward to that everything is OK. Am feeling more positive than last time as I've had more symptoms than previous pg which was a blighted ovum (no symptoms).

Thanks for your thoughts and kind words...I'll let you know how I go tomorrow!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

brodes80 Guest

We have a heartbeat...just!!! Dates were way off, couldn't see anything through abdo, but with internal saw tiny little flicker. Yay!!

That's fantastic Brodes!
    I'm so happy for you!

Yay Brodes!!!
    Congratulations and hugs xoxoxoxo

brodes80 Guest

Have had heaps more pink/brown CM, but blood tests show good HCG (50,000) and Progesterone levels (97)...good u/s with heartbeat...now this spotting just has to go away!!!

I am sending you lots of positive vibes and

Just remind yourself that spotting in early pregnancy is very common.
    Many many many women who spot go on to have healthy happy full term babies.
    I am one of them!!! I spotted on and off for my first trimester (up to week 14) with my DS. I really understand how distressing it is. Alll is looking good though Brodes.
    Rest, eat well and think sticky thoughts!

Big big hugs

The spotting must be doing your head in Brodes - I feel for you.
    Are you having another scan in a week or so?
    I have everything crossed for you !!

brodes80 Guest

Well still spotting - but thanks for reassuring words of wisdom guys!! Have appt next Fri, I think she'll book another scan then...hopefully!!

Bring on week 12!!