Thread: please help!!!!

Unhappy please help!!!!

today i just havn't been feeling the same... i know its normal for symptoms to come and go but i just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong....
    i have been feelin really sick the past few days but today in comparison i hardly feel anything and my bbs are looking smaller....
    i am terrified that my baby has died inside me and i don't know it....
    is there any way without having a scan i can tell that the baby is ok... after a missed misscarriage will i still have hcg in me like would a preg test be neg if baby has passed????

Noni, I'm not 100% sure, but I think HCG levels do drop. But is there any real reason to think this? I would try to relax - I know it's hard, but do try. Your first tri symptoms do start to reduce anywhere between 8-12 weeks I think too, so maybe that's all it is?

Symptoms do tend to come and go. If it's really freaking you out you could visit your Dr and ask for an ultrasound. I don't know of any other way to know for sure.

i am really freaking out because my symptoms were so strong and now all of a sudden they are not and as i mentioned my bbs are actually looking quite a bit smaller.... its hard to explain but i dnt feel right i try to tell myself that its normal and its just the symptoms fluctuating but i can't get it out of my head

Definately see a dr if you are concerned at least you will know for sure if something is wrong if there isn't you will be able to relax and enjoy life a little more than causing yourself a lot of anguish... *big squishy comfort hug*

Hey noni I just came on to post a thread like this too! Maybe they're right and its just our symptoms starting to go away... I'm not feeling anywhere near as sick or tired as I have been but my bbs are still sore when pressed. Hopefully everything is ok but maybe you should get a scan if it'll make you feel better hcg levels will drop but won't be completely gone for about 6 weeks after a mc (or so I've read) so a scan or getting your hcg levels tested would be the only way to tell.

I lost my symptoms at around 8 weeks, the m/s stopped and everything, and never came back. My bbs weren't sore, I felt back to normal.

I also had spotting from 6-12 weeks so it really freaked me out.

I had a 6wk scan because of the bleeding, and when I went back to the doctor to tell him I lost my symptoms, he sent me in for a scan straight away. I had this done at 10 weeks.

Everything was fine, and still is. It was my third pregnancy and the other two I was very sick with m/s and other symptoms and didn't have bleeding, so it's weird that I only had 2 weeks of morning sickness.

It doesn't always mean bad, but I would be going straight back to the doctor and telling him you are worried and getting a scan. I would have gone crazy if I didn't have one done after losing symptoms so suddenly.

let us know how you go.

I had bad m/s till about 8 weeks, then felt great for next couple of weeks. And literatlly, it happened overnight. I felt better then i did before i was preg, my bbs wernt sore anymore or anything. And i had also had bleeding, so i was abit panicky. I really really wanted to go to the doctor, and tell them i had more bleeding, to get them to do another test, but, i held out. And everything was fine. Then it hit me again coming into the 2nd trim - i think lasted till about 16 - 17 weeks.

thanks guys i am going to the dr soon to request a referal for a scan so will let u know when i know whats going on

Goodluck Noni

Good luck Noni. I hope you get in really fast & that everything is fine.

Thinking of you Noni :hugs:

Noni, I just went back and looked at my pregnancy diary I kept when pregnant with DD. At week 9 all my symptoms went away for 1 wk and then they came back at week 10. Hope this helps you a bit.

well i went to the dr and he gave me a scan referal which i had nearly straight away... everything was fine with our little one, they changed my due date to two days latter for the second time now (which annoyed me) but we saw the little heart beating and it was beating at 174 bpm so all is good... thankyou so much for all your lovely support

YIPPPEEE that's great news Noni!

so glad for you.xx

excellent news Noni