thread: Please be a Sticky bubba.. Pretty please.

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2009

Unhappy Please be a Sticky bubba.. Pretty please.

Hello.. For those who don't know me I am almost six weeks pregnant. I have had three miscarriages in the past and I am worried that it is going to happen again. I have been having mu hcg levels monitored and they have been as follows:

3w 4d: 131
    3w 6d: 345
    5w 0d: 5190
    5w 6d: Results in tomorrow

Yesterday I was very confident about this pregnancy.. My morning sickness started on monday and yesterday I was queasy all day, had very sore bb's, starving hungry all day.. But this morning when I woke i noticed that my bb's were not even half as sore as they were yesterday. Still tender but not sore. I am a little queasy but I think it is nerves more than m/s. I am definately not hungry like I was. I just have the awful feeling that something is not quite right. I was off like a shot this morning for another blood test so I will find out the results of that tomorrow. I guess what I want to know is if anyone has had something similar happen to them but had a positive outcome? I have had no bleeding or pain. I had slight period type cramps in the beginning when i first found out but nothing since. I thought my hcg levels were quite good and was feeling positive that everything was going to be okay with the pregnancy but now I am not so sure.

I need all of your sticky vibes as this is a very very much wanted bubba

Any of your advice would be much appreciated as I am worried out of my mind. I have my forms for my u/s but was planning on going at around 8 weeks so they had a better chance of catching a heartbeat. I will head off to the Dr for another b/t on Sat morning and i guess will know nothing for sure until monday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

All the stickiest vibes in the world being sent your way!!!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2009

Thankyou Arimeh..

Oct 2008
    In a Nice Safe Space

I'm sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes as well. Hang in there. Good luck with your results tomorrow.

Feb 2009
    Moody Melbourne

I'm sending you and I both all the sticky vibes I can muster right about now.

Good luck tomorrow Kym!

Shari xo

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2009

Thankyou for your sticky vibes... x x

May 2007
    Home

I have my fingers and toes crossed for both of us!!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2009

Thanks TellyTubby.

Got the test results for yesterdays hcg

5w 6d: 19000

I think that is good news... I don't really know.. I worked out that they took 76 hours to double. From what i have read, when the levels reach a certain number they take longer to double. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for your sticky vibes everyone x x

Sep 2008

Hi Kym, i'm in pretty much the same boat and found this which made me feel better...

Look most closely at progression: during the huge majority of early pregnancies (80-90%), the level will double every couple of days, or 72 hours. As your pregnancy progresses, levels rise and that doubling time increases. The expected doubling time for HCG levels:

? Under 1200 mIU/ml: 48-72 hours.
    ? Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml: 72-96 hours.
    ? Over 6000 mIU/ml: more than 96 hours

HCG levels rise during the first 8 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly for the second and third trimesters.

Sending sticky vibes your way!!

Add NaeNae on Facebook

Sep 2007
    South Gippsland

Kymmy81 these little beans can certainly keep us on our toes. I completely understand your nerves right now. sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster hun, wishing you all the best.

when is your us??

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2009

Hello ladies!
    Thanks for all of your well wishes! I am feeling alot more confident these days as my symptoms seem to have really kicked in now! I am going for my u/s on Thursday... I am a bit nervous but am choosing to remain positive! The first trimester is such a scary time! I'll be happy when i see a little heartbeat on the screen........
    Thanks for your support ladies and I will fill you in after my u/s
    x x x x

Feb 2009
    In the poor house...

Sending you a huge amount of sticky vibes and lots of best wishes

xxxxxxoooooo

Add Stevie on Facebook

Apr 2009
    Sunshine Coast

x 1000000 for you sweetness,

we both have all our limbs crossed for you.
    and your right the first trimester is a scary crazy time.. but all will work out for you

xxx