Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it Possible...

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Ally, I hope we get to hear some news soon!!!!!!!!

I did from the day after as we conceived my B's started throbbing nonstop and this didnt happen on the previous 2 cycles. Also the day after 1 had this wave of nausea it was very odd like I was going to pass out or something it came and went within say a minute. I also had a dream that I was preg, as in really heavily preg and could feel my stomach stretched and the weight of it. Then I got the blue vein thing across my chest about a week later. However, I did have a missed miscarriage 3 months prior so I think my body just knew what the hormones were all about this time. Last time I didnt really pick up on anything and was unaware for weeks.

Just thought i would update...LOL - Feeling very tired lately and DIZZY.....Oh and my eczema has flared up too!!

Awwwww, come on Ally, is there any news yet???????? Is there a BFP?????

Relle, LOL, I probably wont check til around day 35ish, as my cycles are soooo long usually. I hope its not just wishful thinking...Will keep ya posted!!!!

OK Then, I will definately be keeping an eye out for that little announcement! My cycles are all over the shop too, I don't really know how I managed to fall pregnant with the first 2. The only sign I was using was CM!

Sending you Ally,
    It happened for us - so hopefully it can happen for you!

LOL Relle!!!
    Oh Kar that would be really nice. CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! What fantastic news. You must have been shocked when it all happened naturally for you!

Hi Ally
    Yes was a bit of a shock, especially seeing as we had been given close to zero chance of a spontaneous conception. We are delighted. Best wishes.

Thought I would update... Still havent got AF, dont feel pregnant though. So typical!!! Did a HPT 5 days ago and was Neg. I am getting very slight spotting, for the last 3 days; just wish AF would make up its mind. Anyways going to book in for FET as soon as AF arrives. Will keep ya posted!!!

Ally, could it be implantation bleeding?????? Maybe another do another HPT ?????

Hi Relle! Not sure about the implantation bleeding. It isnt really even bleeding, more like brownish skiddies LOL!!! (But not those brown skiddies IYKWIM) Sorry Bit TMI there LOL! I have been doing ALOT of cleaning about the house lately, so its probably PMT!! I think I will do the other HPT tomorrow morning...I will let ya know he he!

ROFPML - you crack me up! hehehehe I will be keeping an eye out for that one!!!!!! I might poas as well in the morning!

Well, BFN and No AF??? Aghhh will wait another few days - Sorry Relle!!! he he

Damn the waiting game! It is awful isn't it! I tested just before and the jury is still out. There may be a very very faint line, but will test over the next couple of days (My name is Relle and I am a POASaholic!)

I didn't know with my first until I was a few days late, but with this one I knew.
    I had some spotting and cramping before my period was due which has never, ever happened to me before - so I totally knew I was pregnant.

Oh Relle, You are Hillarious!! Good luck with your HPT, hope it turns out to be a BFP!! Yes, that damn waiting game. I tell you, we should have shares in HPT's. The worst part is having irregular AF. I am sure my body knows when i am trying, and just likes to tease a little, by giving me a super long cycle. Anyway, I am having a little bit of cramping and back ache, so i am guessing AF is on her way LOL!!!

Ally I had really irregular cycles before conceiving Nos 1 & 2, I never knew when I was going to get AF! They were usually around 6 weeks long.

Don't ask me how I managed to fall pregnant twice - sheer luck rather than perfect planning! I was only using EWCM as my indicator! (That was the extent of my TTC knowledge!!!! lol)

I am that you get your BFP this month, and if that nasty witch AF rears her ugly head, we will send her on her wicked way and tell her not to return, but send a bubba in her place!

I will just keep POAS till we get a definitive + or - (hopefully tomorrow cause I don't know how I can keep explaining away the trips to the pharmacy to DH!) I have a doctors appt on Friday to get a referral for Campbell to a new ENT surgeon, so if we get a +ve between now and then I will get a blood test as well. (I have to book it pretty much the minute the swimmer meets the egg to get into my Obs and Hospital!)

I should PM you so I don't clog up your thread!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast