Thread: Is it possible??

Default Is it possible??

Hi girls,

Is it possible for your body to think its having AF (I am 4 weeks and 4 days pg) but not actually be bleeding......but therefore getting the aches and dullness of AF pain?

Hi Flossie.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had all my normal AF cramps and aches for the first 8 weeks! Of course no bleeding (luckily). I just kept reminding myself that the pains are my body's way of starting to nurture the little life growing and naturally there is some stretching to accommodate the ever-growing bean. Take comfort in these "symptoms" and know that your body is just doing its job for you and your bub

af cramps are definitely normal. It is the uterus stretching and making room

Just some much needed renovations by your litt'ln!! Obviously your precious has certain tastes that need to be accomodated..........ooh! stomach will look great over here!! LOL!!

Of course if you are ever concerned or have bleeding don't hesitate to contact your GP/Ob - mine got to know me reeeeeeeeally well the first time around!! hehe!!

I had no cramping until the day after I told my family I was expecting... typical! But it did feel really period-y and I just put it down to growth. It stopped after a couple of days and only get maybe 5 minutes here and there now.

Maybe AF loves you SOOOO much she's sent you a little rememberance gift as she can't visit for a while now.

Im had exactly the same things last week they have lighted up this week only every now and then.. Like the others said just your body making room for bubba..

I had terrible cramps and dull aches in the few days leading up to when we got our BFP.
    I kenw something was different though as I have never had AF cramps before.
    I got told they were to do with my body getting ready to grow baby!