Thread: The psycho nuts woman is returning.....

Default The psycho nuts woman is returning.....

Oh dear. I just yelled and screamed at shane and cried because he wouldn't take some easter eggs to his fathers house.
    Could those dreaded preggy hormones be raging through my body once more? I remember all the CRAZY stuff I did when I was pregnant with Jenna, and I swore it wouldbe differnt this time around...... maybe not huh? 8-[

LMAO Fi!! oh the dreaded pregnancy hormones rear their ugly heads once again!

Lol, Poor Shane and poor you of course Fi. I remember how you were when you were pg with Jenna. You just loved it so much, didn't you. Fingers crossed it was just a slip up this time.

When I was pg it was like I had PMS permanently

Take care
    Trish

Kirsty77 Guest

Don't worry Fi your not the only phsyco pregnant lady about. 2 weekends ago I screamed and yelled at Corey that it would be easier without him and all because he was tired at my parents place!WTF!I go absolutely crazy when pregnant.Corey is the most wonderful partner and father that I have absolutely no idea why I even said that to him!

Ok today I'm still recovering from bronchitis and DH & Matilda have gastro and I burst into tears about how I'm the only supposed to be sick & I can't look after them etc etc... bawling my eyes out about how its not fair... Now where's my crown?

Maybe just a nice badge that says "I'm a pregnant princess..... whaddaya want to do about it?" Would that do the trick?
    I am so ratty at the mo. I am sure I am unbearable to be around.

Why do we get so bloody cranky?

LMAO Fi... noice badge. I am definately thinking of making myself a crown with the big word "DRAMA" on it & one for Matilda that says "lil drama"...

And a tshirt that says "Drama queen in the making....." LMAO

PMSL men get it soooooooo easy don't they.

Oh guys hoping the PMS uglies go away.

oh Kellie, I like that one!!

Puts her hand up.... "I'll take 3"

Tanya

Fi: Congrats on being pregnant, was only thinking of you today for some strange reason (i was formerly known as Serendipity nickname on here)

Spooky that i come on here tonight and see a post from you

Take care

Confession time 8-[

I am also a psychopath. My neighbours will attest to this, as well as their neighbours and their neighbours and so forth. They have heard the evidence. I remember someone saying to me with another pg " If you are like this now, how will you cope when the baby gets here?" My answer was that when the pg is over all traces of mental instability disappear. I dont cry at the huggies commercial or Cat in the Hat - or after an accidental glance in the mirror. Labour is agony for the body, but for the brain, its like a big hormonal sigh of relief. I'm sure DH and the kids think I get a lobotomy during my hospital stay