Thread: Q. for 2nd/3rd/etc time mums

Question Q. for 2nd/3rd/etc time mums

This is a slightly random question, but did you get the feeling of 'stuff going on' in your uterus at the beginning of your pregnancy?
    I'm just wondering because lately i've had that feeling, I had it when I was pregnant but I knew I was pregnant then so it would've been from at least 1 month on. My last period was just last month though (though I'm breastfeeding so its gone totally haywire). As much as I want more bubs, this wouldn't be the best timing for me! >.<

Anyway, was your body more sensitive to the changes you experience during pregnancy the 2nd/3rd/etc time around?

For me nothing felt different or appeared different....but DH picked up that i wasnt myself and kept saying i was preg. So when i tested and it came back +ve he felt pretty good with himself!

I asked him wat was different and all i could get was ' You just were'. LOL

I've only ever had one cycle before falling pregnant again, and they only clues were that DS bit me while BF for the first time, and 2nd time, I was waiting for my period, it didn't come when I would expect it to and tested. Nothing really felt different in my uterus.... but that doesn't mean that what you are feeling is unfounded. Maybe a test wouldn't hurt to put your mind a ease (or at least answer your questions).

Default hi

No i didnt feel anything differnt! sorry..

if anything i was less sensitive 2nd time

YES! Each p/g I've had a feeling and done a test and sure enough - however much stronger in my 2nd and 3rd (today! LOL)

In saying that I have done tests on a couple of occassions after getting af back for the first time as a lot of the symptoms are the same!

I'd suggest to take a test!!!

Hi

I must confess I just knew and felt pregnant this time around - this is my 5th preg - when AF was due I didn't feel the need to test, but of course I did that night just to make sure I was - I think that is why I waited to test until due as well, rather than a couple of days before.

body and mind work in weird ways

i have had phantom kicking that i swear felt exactly the same! and also had a 'feeling' that i was pregnant, but turned out no i wasnt. so i guess i dont know my body that well!

Felt no different here either. i wouldve though id feel more bloated or sick or something but nope nothing different. Didnt even have that much CM.