Thread: Query - Implantation Pain

Default Query - Implantation Pain

Hi there all you wonderful and big bellied ladies!!

Just wondering, I am 8DPO and this morning have noticed a slight but sharp pain in my left ovary area? Could this be implantation pain?

(Now that I think about it... a bit worried that it could mean Ectopic???)

Anyone have any idea....???

TIA

Mel

Sorry Mel, I don't know. I didn't feel anything with mine. I hope it is implantation tho for you!

I don't know a lot about ectopic either, but I would imagine you wouldn't feel anything untoward like that until a bit later on as the baby started to grow inside the tube.

I did have a few little twinges and pulls on my left side early on as things started to happen, but nothing around implantation. Sorry I can't be of much help.

Good luck!

Hi Mel

I remember feeling as if id been punched in the lower left side at about the time that implantation would have happened. It kinda felt bruised and tender.

Ofcourse i wouldnt know for sure if that was it, ,but id never had that feeling before and i got a positive about a week later.

As for etopic.... i think a lot of us worry that its going to be an etopic pregnancy. I was totally comvinced that mine was, untill i had my 1st U/S at 7 weeks. I was soooooo convinced it was!! I was sooo sure. But no, I was lucky as everything was fine.

Good luck!

Thanks heaps guys... that makes me feel much better...

I hope that I have the same outcome in a week!!!

Fingers crossed hey... and thanks again...

Theresa - Do you have PCOS?

mel - my implantatio last time was more like AF cramps but real sharp to start with - mine were quite low... i woke me up about 4am...hope that it is a nice safe implantation for you...

Theresa - Yeah, I was diagnosed not long after our m/c. I have started taking metformin, and have another check up with my gyno at the start of next month.

I O myself too, it's just the irregular cycles that throw me. I chart now, so I should know when to handcuff DH to the bed!! lol

AJ - OHHHH I hope so!

I had all sorts of twinges & cramps down there in the early weeks ... but nothing that I noticed before I knew I was pregnant...

Good luck though Mel09 [-o< Hoping you get a BFP soon...

Pearl

Mel09 I had the normal ovulation pains then about 3 days later I started getting cramping everyday (and I still am). It was a mixture of ovulation and AF type pains, something I had never exerienced before.
    I hope it is a good sign for you.

Me too... Alison... I really hope that i get a nice surprise next week!

Thanks for the feed back guys... Still a week to wait though!

AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!