Thread: Question........

Default Question........

I was justy wondering if anyone got their periods and later on (after them) found out they were pregnant?

What about symptoms like light headedness and uterus twinging (like someone is pinching you lightly from the inside)?

Thanks!

I had AF twice before I found out I was pregnant. I didn't find out til I was almost 12 weeks along. I got the whole package too. Morning sickness, dizziness, bloating, tireder than usual. Still didn't click I could be pg though, LOL.

Are you thinking you may be pg?

Hi Tegan,

Not sure what to think!

I have been feeling light headed since last Saturday, have been getting the uterus twinging since I was 9DPO (last cycle), and I am still suffering from fatigue.

My boobs aren't sore though and I don't have nausea.

Maybe I will go see the doctor next week if it hasn't gone by then. It's jusy these odd things that i normally don't get :-k

What would you do in my situation????

Oh and Tegan, were your periods like normal periods?

Well how many DPO are you? Is it too soon to do a test? If I was in your situation, i'd wait it out. But then, i'm patient with that kinda stuff. If you still haven't had AF a week after shes due i'd go to your doctor just to put your mind at ease. I wouldn't test too early. As I would be affraid to get a + and then find out later i've had a very early m/c, but if i didnt test then i wouldnt be any wiser, like some of the other girls have experienced.

Hi Tegan,

I assumed that I had AF, so i am now on a new cycle. I am currently at day 9 of this cycle.

If I was on my old cycle I would be at day 39 (of a normally 28 day cycle), which would make me 6 weeks pregnant (if I was).

Would a test show up positive if I did one?

Nadine, you poor thing!

You should test to put your mind at ease. If you were 11 days past AF then it should show up BFP.
    A friend of mines mum has peroid like bleeds through all 4 PG, so it is possible.
    Good luck.

Nadine, I would test as well just to put your mind at ease as Sam said.

My SIL didn't find out she was pregnant until she was 20 weeks! She continued to get AF like clockwork and the only sign was that she put on weight. She was already a bit overweight so it wasn't noticeable that all of a sudden she had a tummy. Eventually she went to the doctor for a check up and found out she was pregnant!!

Yes, i agree, do a test. It would show up by now. It is possible to get AF all the way up until you give birth. I think it is because the hormone that tells your body that you have your period is very strong, so it still makes your body think you have AF and are not pg. It is really confusing but very possible.

A guy at work told me how someone he plays social netball with had her period THE whole way through her pregnancy, had no idea and was still playing netball at 8 months pregnant - she just thought she'd put on weight! How is that for insane??
    The baby was born a little early (like 34-36 weeks?) and quite small, but is fully healthy now.
    Just to put your mind at ease.....
    I only had an implantation bleed - had no idea what that even was at the time (only when I got back from holiday and read up on it) and because I was in a different time zone, and still had all the period cramping, was sure I was only just hanging on to the pregnancy! I thought I'd get my period any second - specially after the small bleed.
    HTH and good luck!!
    Fi

WOW, one of our neighbours had af throughout her second PG.... so it does happen doesn't it? I would definatley do a test as the others have said, at least to put your mind at ease btw...I didn't start having PG symptoms until around 8 weeks PG...