Thread: Rash on BB's and tummy?

Default Rash on BB's and tummy?

Have noticed this last week a rash on my BB"s and tummy. My nipples are also dry and very itchy. MIL told me to get some Lanoline, so far that is working on the itching dry nipples but the rash is still there. Its not itchy just looks like a bit of a heat rash, but its cold not hot, so go figure? Is this normal?
    Thanks

i'm not sure, could be dry skin give the moisturiser a go. i guess its always wise though to get any kind of rash checked out.

I had something similar about a month ago and it lasted about 2 weeks. I actually thought it could've been german measles even though I have had the vaccine. I have put it down to a type of excma because of the cold ( I have never had excma before in my life). I had it on my BB's and all over my tummy. I put excma cream and moisturiser on it dailyxo

Hi LadiesI have the same problem,a itchy rash on my chest area im now 8 weeks pregnant but iv never had this problem before i was just wondering what cream you all used??

When I saw my OB on Thursday I showed him the rash and he said it was nothing to worry about as it is just a reaction to the hormones my body is creating. I am not putting anything on it other than moisturiser and baby oil which is mainly to avoid stretch marks. I am comforted to know that its nothing to worry about.

Hi Ladies,
    I too have had itchy BB all through my preg and unfortunately my rash is on my chin so i have a very pale face and a red chin, moisturiser is the only solution and of course try not to scratch, lol