Thread: Really Sore!!!

kizzy Guest

Default Really Sore!!!

My boobs are killing me!!! I just want to rip my bra off.
    Don't thnik the guys in my office would be too please about that hehehehhe

im hearing you!

i guess its only going to get worse too. i already have 10D/DD boobs, i hate to think...

kizzy Guest

DH has the day off today and is on his way with one of my sports bras (I love my husband!)- no more underwire for me now!

aww what a sweetie!

have a good day!

lol...what a great hubby!! Mine were really sore like that, but have really eased off in the last week...sometimes I prod them to see if there's any tenderness...lol...only cos I get worried IYKWIM?

Mine are still very sore, and they have gone up a cup size, and threatening to spill out of the next one!!. I am currently a DD, so god help me when my nilk comes in after the birth!!. Poor baby will have lips like Mick Jagger!!!!
    I find that I have to wear a bra even to sleep in, and the sport crop type ones a blessing for sleep. I am going to have to buy my maternity bras sooner than we expected, and have chosen to go with "bodywise", an australian online company, as they seems to have the perfect bras for bigger busts.

Snook Guest

Mine are definately still growing...already in a halter type bra as all my underwires are starting to hurt...but I can't go without it. The feeling of gravity pushing on them is not the nicest feeling in the world...lol...but I think it's too soon to start buying maternity bras yet...have no idea what size I'm going to end up!

I know what you mean! I was already a D, now gone up to DD and still getting bigger! We haven't told anyone yet that I am pregnant, and I am amazed that noone has noticed the difference!

I also have the same problem, my boobs are really sore and tingly. There is no increase in size yet but the soreness makes it really hard to sleep at night.