Thread: Robbie

em.. Guest

Default Robbie

ok i have a strange question, i really want to go to robbie williams,
    but at the concert in melbourne is on the 17dec, and edd by period is 24dec but edd by 'o' is 1jan is it going to be too close..
    hopeing to get a closer date after my ob visit tongiht...

i know a lady who went to the footy on the day she was due, and if i have a seat surely wont be too bad... anyway the hospital is closer to the arena than home.....

if worst happens and cant go ill either sell the ticket to a friend or give it away...

what do you think...
    i am just worried that if i dont get the ticket will regret it...

liz

oh em what a sticky situation!

If i were you I would buy the ticket and like you said, if worse comes to worse, you can just sell the ticket or give it away. There will be thousands of people happy to have your ticket

I would definitely get a ticket (if it was Bon Jovi, not Robbie! ) or I know I would regret it. Even if you don't feel up to it, I really don't think it would be difficult to sell or give away the ticket.

Go Go Go!!!!

I went to see Paul Kelly (not quite Robbie Wililams, but still a great performer) 3 days before my EDD with DD. She loved the concert! She was so active that I actually started timing contractions as they were about 4 mins apart the whole concert. Then we went home and she was 7 days late!

Seriously, why not go and enjoy yourself. And if Bubs comes early you can send the ticket my way as I'd love to go but as I'm going to Paris in 13 days I had to forgo buying a ticket to spend my money there. At least I'll have more money by the time the concert comes around!

3forme Guest

Go it may be the last concert you go to for a little while enjoy yourself the baby will love it, you get 2 in for the price of 1 have a great time you lucky duck

tinka Guest

I just posted a similar message in the Woo Hoo room: re Robbie and bump!!
    I am due on 15th Jan but I am desperate to go to the Sydney concert on 9th Dec. DH thinks I will be fine. If I cant go afterall, I am sure I will be able to sell the tickets (very unhappily!!).

I am just going to make sure that I get seats in the stands and not on the oval.

Tink xx

I would go and buy the ticket.

Lucky girl Liz. I think I'd risk it too. Plus you said that you'll be close to the hospital. And what a story to tell if your went in to labour!

Buy the ticket girl. You won't regret it. As you are sitting down there will be no need to get there too early and have to push through in crowds if you get there abit later you avoid the crowds and be able to walk easily through to your seats.

I'm in the front section of the oval, theres going to be lots of pushing up there, Bring it on

sunshine Guest

GO if you possibly can. I went to several concerts whilst pg, and now whenever I hear one of the songs that was played, it brings back really happy memories of that special pre-baby time.

If your baby is early, you'll have plenty of "compensation" for missing the concert; if it's on time or late, you'll regret not having the opportunity to go.

em.. Guest

I have a ticket, my FIL has bought me and hubby tickets for my birthday,,, so i am gogin to the concert and cant wait....... bring it on...

liz

Oh yay Liz. I am so jealous!