Thread: Round Ligament Pain?

Question Round Ligament Pain?

I am just eight weeks right now, and I've been having "stabbing" type pain in my lower abdomen, from the inside of my hips to my pubic bone, about. I think that it is round ligament pain, but this seems awfully early for that! Does it start earlier with subsequent pregnancies? This is my third baby. Should I be getting worried about twins? (Where's the "eek" icon? - I miss it!) Or is this probably something else altogether?

Hi Cricket

There is a lot of growing and stretching going on down there at the moment. The pain sounds normal to me.

lindie Guest

My gosh, me too, this is my 4th pregnancy and I cant sit crosslegged at all and hoping off the ground when playing with my DS is excruciating!!!!

Glad its not just me having this early!!!

Lindie

HIya girls, this is my third pg (but my first child) and I had the pain early on too, so you are not alone. Mine has stopped now though

Good to hear I'm not the only one! I'll stop worrying about it then. Thanks all!

I'm having the exact same pains and have had since week 4, mostly on my right side I thought I was ectopic or my appendix was going to pop but nope, neither everythings fine :-)