Thread: Sad news

Default Sad news

Hi dear ladies,
    I had been posting here up until mid last week. Have had a few bad days since then. My first visit to the OB and scan showed my bub grew to only approx. 4 wks (I thought I'd be about 10 by now). Lately I was suspect about lack of symptoms & a 'feeling' something wasn't right, but my DH & I had a sad & helpless day last Thursday. Now we're back to the start.
    I'll lay low for a while and will be back in the future, when we're happily pg again. DH has gone to work o/s now for 2 yrs so it's hard for us both, but he's back every few mths. We still have good times ahead of us & have each other.
    Just want to say I've enjoyed reading all your stories, happy and sad. It's what life's all about. We know we'll be pg again & will have H&H babies. Till then, best wishes to everyone.
    Lou

OOOh Lou, I am sorry for your sad news & hope soon you will be back with Great news!!!!

kizzy Guest

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss Lou.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh Lou, I'm so sorry for your sad news. Pop in to the Miscarriage and Loss forum, the girls in there are so wonderful and you will find great support in there.

Hope to see you back in the future with good news as Tracey said. Big to you sweetie.

Lou, I'm so sorry to hear that and sad for you too. for you.

Lou, sorry to hear your sad news. Best of luck for the future.

I am very sad for your loss

mum5boys Guest

Lou, I am so sorry to hear your sad news,my thoughts are with you and DH.
    I am sure you will be back very soon with very good news and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Take care
    Michelle

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. Hope to see you on again soon when you're ready... good luck and hugs to you and your DH.

So sorry to hear of your loss and so sorry to hear your DH will not be around as often to help you through this, We are all hear should you need some comforting

motherduck Guest

Sorry for your loss wishing you luck for the future.