Thread: Second time round and still clueless!

Default Second time round and still clueless!

Hello ladies,
    I feel like I am asking a very simple/stupid question but I needed to ask someone!! This is my second pregnancy, and it has been completely different to the last one. I think I am about 6 weeks along at this stage, but I'm not sure.

Last time around, I was extremely tired, nauseous, had very sore boobs, and bad skin. ALL of these symptoms carried on for the whole of the first trimester, and some further on. This time though, it's really different. I have been really tired, and had a few bad headaches, but no sore boobs, no nausea. Only a sore lower back, the occasional urge to cry (especially when a good song is on the radio- not normal for me!) and the fatigue. (Plus excessive CM). I am worried that I am feeling OK. (Crazy hey?) I only found out last week that we were expecting at all, and I am still awaiting a confirmation blood test result (hopefully tomorrow). I have had a BFP on a HPT though, and it was quite a clear result.

Should I be worried about this difference in symptoms? Is it normal to feel OK some days? I can't remember! I am just paranoid I think, cos we have been TTC for the past nine months, and last time I just felt so rotten that this time its freaking me out!! Hehehehe. I have been googling heaps and basically everything says that it seems normal and that a HPT positive is a positive, regardless of strength of the line, or the irregularity of symptoms. I just wanted to see what you all thought about it?

I think I may be going a little bit insane , but that's a symptom too, right?? I would love to know what you think, mainly so I can put my mind at ease.
    Thanks!!

Default Second time round and still clueless!

It's perfectly normal for it to be different, with my first two I knew I was pregnant very early as I was sick straight away. The ms continued all the way through both times. This time I didn't know until about 6 weeks or a bit later as I felt fine, I barely felt pregnant until I felt kicking on a regular basis.