Thread: Slight cramping

Default Slight cramping

hi, Im just wondered if anyone has experienced mild cramping? Im at week 10 today. It's not much, but I am noticing it. It's in the middle lower belly. Have had the same thing a few weeks ago, but not at all since then. Would like to know what other women have experienced.
    thanks oxox

layla Guest

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. I had cramping on and off throughout the first 12 weeks. I think it's just everything growing and stretching. As long as there is no bleeding it's all normal!

Melody Guest

Meg, If it is any consolation, I had exactly the same type of cramping (no bleeding) & no problem at all.

Meg, I agree with the others that it is probably "normal" but if you are in any doubt at all, maybe pop along and see your Dr? Have you had a scan yet?

It is probably nothing, but always best to check, for your peace of mind if nothing else!

Thanks guys,, I am assuming it's just some stretching pains. The cramping went, and I've got the odd sharp pain but it's more to the side where the Dr said it is the uterus stretching. Roll on June 3rd u/s day!!!

davvie Guest

Hi Webbmeg

I had cramping up until 16wks and was waking up during the night screaming in pain but it was all normal, I am now 25wks. I agree with the other girls, it sounds fairly normal, your body is busy stretching and twanging and doing all sorts of wonderful stuff down there.

All the best for the rest of the pregnancy.