Thread: Are Smells putting you off yet?

Default Are Smells putting you off yet?

Hi all,

Just a question, have certain smells been putting you off yet? I think my sense of smell is stronger, but nothing is making me feel off?????

Whenever I have been pregnant I have severely hated being in a room, or area where people fart, they literally make me vomit...?
    I have to cover my face, I have no idea why, although I dont hunt them out when not preg I'd always prefer not to sniff any, but when preg I feel sick when I hear one or smell a silent one, I have to cover up my face so I dont induce any!!

Also diesel, our Aircon at work broke & near my office they've put a diesel machine thingy & it's making me ill!!!!

I remember being pregnant with number 1 and couldnt stand to walk through myers. i was working in the city and had to do deliveries for work and walking through myer was the quickest way to get from a to b,but the smells from the fragrance counters used to kill me whilst preggers. My eyes would burn and my nose would sting and i'd have such a strong urge to chuck...eeeeewwwww. It was such a drama.I also found my sense of taste changed. everyone knew i was pregnant before i even jerried. We were doingchristmas dinner for 14 and i was sitting at my table and saying"Oh God dont eat the pork it tastes bad""What have i done to this Christmas pudding - its awful" Everyone was raising there eyebrows ,like what is she on!!!!! This meal is awesome.. And i was puzzled as to what was wrong with everyone else cause to me i was sure it was them-not me...lol

Pauline

i was like you tracey farts and poo's made me dry reach,the worst was going to public toilets in shopping centres, i swear i always went into the cubicle the one that someone had stunk out!!! and also cooking meat, yuk

I also found public bathrooms made me want to throw up, and I did throw up a few times walking into a public bathroom which was really smelly.
    And the smell of meat, especially beef was really gross to me early on in my pregnancy.

Lol...I'm with you girls on the public toilet thing!! I couldn't stand the smell. We have a carpet cleaning business and I couldn't stand going in the van until only recently cos of the smell..it was just so strong!

I was ok with cooking meat, but couldn't eat it and still don't particularly like the taste of beef at the moment. One thing food wise I've gone off and used to LOVE is the sour cream and onion pringles, they just taste gross to me now.

I don't enjoy the taste of ANY food right now, which is very depressing for me!

And forget meat, I can't even think about it without heaving, let alone look at it, smell it, or eat it. YUCK!

My sense of smell has heightened the other day i managed to smell an open bag of corn chips which were on the other side of the room. for some reason that made me want to gag which is sad I do like corn chips. Also the smell of raw fish walking past some of the sushi places near my work, made have made me want to vomit!

mistiemoo Guest

Hi

I hate smell of most perfume and i can't beleive how many people drown themselves in the worst smelling perfumes.

I'm ok with beef and pork but the smell and look of chicken is the nastiest ever. I had to get some frozen chicken out of the fridge the other day and nearly threwup just looking at it. I have a few other things I can't stand to smell but that will just bore you now.

Your smell is amazing at the moment, I can smell everything as if it is right under my nose.