Thread: Sneezing!!

Vicky Guest

Default Sneezing!!

Holy cow, I have developed a new symptom in the last few days...sneezing. I cannot just sneeze like a normal person coz it hurts my belly. So I end up almost bending over to look at my knees to sneezes or squatting. In bed at night I curl into the foetal position when I feel the urge to sneeze. Thank fully I have not done this in public yet. Does anyone else suffer from a quick and sudden pain in the belly when sneezing?

Bless you :boggle:

I have the same problem. I have to get into the right position before sneezing or I get a sharp pain on both sides that nearly reduces me to tears it hurts so much. When I first fell pregnant, it was sring, so I was suffering from hayfever really badly, and was always bending over to sneeze...not a good look, but necessary.

I am finding sneezing is hurting too. I have to get myself into the right position cos it also pops my sciatic (sp?) nerve as well.

I find same prob. It not only hurts but i feel like all the stuffing and energy has been knocked out of me!

Fee Guest

I have a slightly different sneezing issue. I find when I'm feeling very nauseous I sneeze!!! It's so weird!

Vicky Guest

Default Sneezing and another question

Thanks guys for the feedback. So basically there is a whole army of us in strange positions sneezing!

I was wandering around the internet just now and had heart failure. (my reason for logging back in today!) Peppermint oil can bring on miscarriages...so they say. I have replaced my pepermint tea for morning sickness with peppermint lollies that contain peppermint oil. I found that it is one brand of peppermint that help with the ill feeling. Any regualar mint did nothing apart from contain enough suger to rot my teeth. I only have maybe 2 or 3 a day sometimes none at all but I am feeling worried now. The brand is something like dollarmints or something, come in a light blue packet and I can only buy them in Franklins in my area. My motto has been what is done is done but this worries me as I have had two m/c since July 05 and felt that this one was 3rd time lucky.

~Sarah~ Guest

Default Re: Sneezing and another question

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky
    So I end up almost bending over to look at my knees to sneezes or squatting. In bed at night I curl into the foetal position when I feel the urge to sneeze. Thank fully I have not done this in public yet.
    PMSL That would be a funny look! If I was in KMart and some woman just dropped to the floor, curled up and started sneezing I'd be calling the men in white coats to come and take her away.
    I actually have to put my hand up for this one...when it happens it feels like I'm tearing something...perhaps Alan can shed some light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky
    Peppermint oil can bring on miscarriages...so they say.
    It's alway better to be cautious I spose...just in case...but can anyone tell me what doesn't supposedly bring on a miscarriage.

I just read up the duff by kaz cook and this is wwhat quoted
    Safe oils:Lavender,grapefruit,orange,lemon,tangerine,ma ndarine,neroli,sandlewood,ylangylang,geranium(afte r 5 months),bergamot,ginger and teatree.

Non - safe oils: yarrow,aniseed,tarragon.caraway,atlas cedarwood,camphor,hyssop,pennyroyal,spearment,parl ey and parsley seed,rosemary,nutmeg,roman chamomile,german chamomile,myrrh,juniper,lovage,peppermint,basil,sp anish majoram,clary,sage,bay,vetiver,pine,thyme,wintergr een and angelica.

Quite a few there ain't there! I wanted to buy some organic skin care but found that most ingrediants contains one oil that will bring on miscarriage or a/f.

I have the sneezing thing too. Also happens if I move the wrong way or cough. DH was making me laught the other night and I had to make him stop as it hurt too much OB told me it's completely normal.

maggie Guest

Wow, i was just lying on the floor and suddenly gt up, and got a jad of pain on my right ovary, i then sneezed and the pain stabbed me again. why dies this happen , i am worried?????

Not sure what it is, but I'm getting the same thing... both when sneezing or if I get up quickly after being still for a while. ouch.