Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So nervous....

Red face So nervous....

Less than 2 hours until my scan to find how my due date and Im so nervous....
    I just hope everything is alright and early scans bring back memories of getting one done and finding out I had lost my angel...... arrrggghhhhh I know the m/s is a good sign, and Im just hoping that they will tell me I am 12 weeks already and all that horrid stressful time is behind me!

Good luck for the scan Tan, I hope everything goes well! Can't wait to hear your due date!
    Morning sickness is a VERY good sign too... I'm sure everything will be just fine, though I was also scared when I had a scan at 7 weeks (and then at 12... now I'm scared of my 19w one... ) so I know how you feel... Just can't help being worried sometimes :hugs: But I'm sure everything will be perfect and you'll see a little blob floating around cool as a cucumber and wondering why you're so stressed!
    Last edited by Indadhanu; February 20th, 2008 at 08:53 AM. Reason: typo

Good luck with your scan, I think worry and PG go hand in hand especially after a lose. All the best

Best of luck today Tan. I agree with rosehannah, pg and stress definately go hand in hand. Can't wait to hear how far along you are.

Ooohh good luck!! Hope you and bub are just great!! (I'm sooo jelous!) Fingers crossed your as far along as you think, and all is good!

Tan, good luck! Will have my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure he/she is bouncing around listening to it's big sister on the outside!!

Good luck Tan... I think we all stress until the buggers come out!!! Then we stress that we aren't good enough mothers!!! i think stress just comes with being a "mother" no matter what stage we are at :-)
    Good luck even though I know you won't need it!!!! It'll be fine

Good luck Tan

Good Luck Tan! As people have already said pregnancy and stress go hand in hand. And when you think about it we will never stop worrying about our children unborn or born EVER!! There is never a milestone where we will say - "That's it, I don't have to worry anymore." But that is the quality that makes us mothers and I'm sure none of us would give it up for the world!

Keep us up to date!

Praying there is a beautiful bouncing jelly bean (or bigger!) tucked up inside you..

Wow! Good luck Tan! I didn't even know you were expecting!!!

What's the verdict!!!?

Oh, and congrats of course !

Sitting with baited breath as well......

Okay ladies!!! 7 weeks 4 days !!! Yayat least Im not 4 like DH thought! I am actually due on the 4th October - which is the day my gorgeous niece Grace was born, she will be 13 this year and will think this is FAB!

I had a heart attack second during the scan initially - when u/s expert that I am - couldnt see a thing on the screen and my heart just plunged and the Dr was all quiet but then he went through everything and we hearD that beautiful 140 BPM sound!

Thanks so much for all your reassurance and well wishes! Off to say hi to my October BB group!

Wowee, that's excellent news. congratulations.

Great news Tan, congratulations again!

I've posted in your other thread, but will in this one too - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations Tan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast