Thread: So thrilled to be here. Almost 6 weeks!

Smile So thrilled to be here. Almost 6 weeks!

Hey everyone.

I used to be here. Well in TTC, Was under Canadiantams I think back in 2008.

Now finally, it has happened! I am praying for sticky vibes. I have my first ultrasound next week.
    I am sure it is going to take me ages to figure out the forum abbreviations again!

I live in Qld. North Brisbane. Family and close friends know.. But randoms do not. Unless they read this forum. If so Yaaaa! Ha.

So I have a heap of questions and I am forgetting them all already. Just wanted to say hello.
    I only have lower back atm. Hoping that all is good. I am hoping to go to Nambour but unsure
    completely. Just want to have this scan to get some piece of mind, honestly. I am sure everything will all be good.

Thinking about getting a home doppler from Ebay, not quite sure as it could be better without one?

Anyways, hoping to find someone that is also anxious like me, so I know I am not the only one.

Nice to meet you all!

Tams : 0

Welcome back

Join a belly buddy group to talk to others who are due at the same time - I think you may be in my group? CLICK HERE

Lol. Thought this was the group! Lol. Thanks for the link.. Clicking now! : )

I saw the name and wondered if it could be you!!! I remember you from the TTC threads! Sending truckloads and truckloads of stickyvibes to you my dear

I am so so so so so so so so so happy to see this post

Yep, if you're almost 6 weeks, you're in the same belly buddies group as AE and I I'm 6 weeks tomorrow

TK199! OMG! Lol. Just seeing this now. Sorry. I had not subscribed properly. Yep I am back. Thanks for the congrats. Bit different around here when you have not been in the TTC thread. Giving it a go though. : )
    Teni Yes, I am!

I can't believe i am only seeing this now! Sorry. Not slack just had no idea I had not subscribed! : )

congrats sending you lots an lots of sticky vibes!!

im in the same boat amost 13 weeks now an still very anxious about it all!! im also im qld altho im on the southside of brissy