Thread: Soo sick

Default Soo sick

I think I'm getting the flu or a chest infection my neck is all swollen I have a really nasty dry cough and am constantly dizzy and short of breath. Can this do any damage to bubs if I have a snuffle bug? I took some panadol last night and have just been trying to keep fluids up and temperature down

I did have a snuffle bug.. when I was about 12 or so weeks pregnant I think? Dont know if its bad or not for baby, but its probably not uncommon since your immune system is bit lower during pregnancy. Hope its not too bad and you are feeling better soon.

I had them on and of the whole time with Chelsea....but she was fine. If it gets to bad just pop in and see your GP, allthought their advice is normally bed rest and fluids.

Thank you I hope so too I guess flus and colds are inevitable anyway and enough people get them and there are enough healthy bubs around. Still sucks lmao

CelticMoon
    Your baby will be fine hun, try not to worry

Im a bit further along and have the worst cold at the moment - runny nose, chesty cough headaches etc... just try to rest, drink lots of fluids and panadol is fine - Good luck!! Heres to feeling better soon!

Thanks heaps, I didn't know what virus bug things can do damage, if its just going to make me the worse for wear that's all that matters lol

it's more dangerous if you have a continuous high temp.
    I had flu in early pregnancy so Dr highly recommended as soon as I recovered, to get the flu shot. Was the best thing I could've done xo

LizzysMum Guest

Must be going around I have a cold too and mixed with MS it sucks BIG time!