Thread: sore breasts

julesy Guest

Default sore breasts

Just wondering if anyone else has had really sore breasts to start with when they discover they are pregnant, only to find that a few days later they aren't as sore as they were? Does this mean anything? Maybe I'm just getting used to them being sore, and so they aren't as sore as they were. They are definately fuller and tender, and my nipples are very sensitive.

I'm so paranoid about everything going backwards (ie m/c) that I'm either over-analyzing or just getting used to the feelings of pregnancy.

Any help????

julesy

Don't worry, it does vary, just like m/s - some days you feel awful and others are not so bad. I find now (after several pg's) that it is more just the nipples that become super sensitive.

angelique Guest

Hi sweetie,

Mine were like that too. In the beginning really sore and then tapers of and comes back again and then totally gone. I think it is all those hormones. Now mine are not sore at all but nipples are tender.

Dont worry, I used to over analyse everything too. Not I realise how silly I am, but it is normal to worry. That is what mothers are for!

Don't stress, it does vary from day to day. With my first pg I couldn't stand anything rubbing against them (even my hanbag bag straps) for the entire pg. This time at the start they were slightly sensitive but would come and go from day to day.

Fee Guest

I've only started to get the sore/tender breasts in the last few weeks (I didn't have this symptom early in my pregnancy). Anyway I've noticed that some days they hurt a bit and other days they don't. So it seems to come and go!

Hi julesy

As all the other girls have said this is normal dont worry

Hello everyone! I have only just tested BFP and my left breast is my only sore breast. Does anyone know if only one sore breast is normal? It is super sore underneath and on the outside and I get crampy, very painful twinges. Incidentally this is also my slightly larger breast (as in most of us have one slightly larger/smaller breast). Thanks!

Ladylove I got the same with just my right breast, which is my bigger one. Out of interest, are you left-handed?

Sent from my iPod touch - sorry for any mistakes!

Very normal. Sore boobies come and go throughout pregnancy. I usually get more pain in my left breast than my right and my right is the bigger one of the 2 (and im right handed ).... weird.