Thread: sorry.

Default sorry.

Im sorry if i whinged to much. I am so gutted today after what that nasty person said about me and my unborn child. I have been on edge the past couple of weeks hanging out for my scan to make sure everything will be ok, and then a nasty person like that says those things. i am really upset today, and even though you are all such a support my DP saw the post and told me i shouldnt put myself in situations like posting here. I love following everyone and finding out how people are going. And i would never ever say anything to hurt anyones feelings. I know i will enjoy this pregnancy very much, its just the first 12 weeks i struggle and i did with my DS. And i look forward tomy computer time to come on here to vent and whinge and see how everyone is going. I will try to post now and again but now i am going to have to watch every word i type as im scared someone will target me again for no reason, and i dont need that stress at the moment. there are so many wonderful women and great mothers on here. so i just think for the time being i will just post responses and check how everyone is travelling. thankyou to the girls who genuinely cared. love TG

Sal Guest

TG, you were the victim of a troll (someone who posts just to cause trouble or be nasty). There are no GENUINE BB members who would target you or anyone else (that is the great thing about BB).

So please don't worry, post just how you're feeling and you'll get all the support and understanding you deserve, which is heaps.

Hey TG.

Not sure if you saw the other thread, but Kelly banned that member from the forums. He/she posted stuff like that everywhere not just to you. We would hate to loose you as a valued member just because of 1 person.

You definitely didn't whinge too much. Everyone that has been through the first trimester knows exactly where you are coming from, and it will eventually pass. We are all here for you and I hope your feeling better soon.

Love

Hey TG, this is a community and you are a valued member of it. Dont let someone like that take something away from you that you enjoy. Then she will have won.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Please don't stress hon, that person posted everyone straight after signing up and posted in several places - they know nothing about you and your story and didn't target you specifically but unfortunately you got the end of the stick in a vulnerable time. Please don't take it in - it wasn't meant to be directed at you. We get weirdos we have to ban sometimes but they only come in here to stir.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Tommygirl

I second what everyone has said. The poster was nasty and as already said not directly aimed at you. I can't for the life of me understand why someone would be that nasty to somebody else they don't even know. Please do not think that any genuine BB members would ever be that cruel. I can understand you feeling attacked and now on edge about what you post but please don't leave!! If you had read my posts in my first 12 weeks of pregnancy you would have thought I was dying LOL...

Anyway my post is mainly to let you know that we don't want you to leave because of some random act of nastiness. I completely agree with Rayla - Don't let her win!

Big hugs sweety!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

It could have even been a bloke with nothing better to do! Some people just like to be stupid.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

TG -
    I really dont want to see you emotionally crushed by someone who has nothing better to do than attack others just for their own sick pleasure.
    You are so welcome here, and I am sure we all love reading your posts, and following your pregnancy with you.
    After all, This is a place where you should feel safe to talk about whatever you feel like you need to,and as the other girls have said,,,,,no genuine BB member would attack another so carelessly.

Tommygirl - it's good to see that you haven't dissapeared. You are welcome to vent and whinge here as much as you want. We all do it and we all listen.....this is one of the great things about this forum....take care....i'm sure it will get easier (or so everyone says!) and keep smiling, think of all the joy that is awaiting you.
    Rachel xx