Thread: Spotting

Default Spotting

Can anybdoy who experienced this early in their pregnancy describe their experiences for me please? What did yours look like how often did you experience it and what wasyour outcome?
    Thankyou

I had spotting early on with Sammy. It was more brownypink in colour and was not very heavy. Probably lasted for 3 days. I had an ultrasound in which I was told to prepare for the worst. I was having my hcg monitored and it was not doubling so was told it was not looking like a positive outcome. At 7.5 weeks though had another ultrasound and there was a beautiful little heartbeat flashing away on the screen. No further problems at all.
    HTH..all the best

Jo

India - Firstly DON"T PANNICK if you are bleeding hun!!
    I have had bleeding since 5 weeks aprox, until 9 weeks with this bub, and it is fine, and exact to dates from the ultrasound i had at 12 weeks.
    My bleeding was like light spotting, never enough to get onto my underwear, only on wiping. It ranged from pink to brown to red. I also had clear jelly kind of discharge, and it was stained pink too.
    I have had nothing since the 9 weeks mark.
    My MIL had major haemorrages and floodings with my DH. She lost clots and all, but he still made it
    Not all bleeding will result in a miscarraige, so try to relax, but see your doctor about it ok?
    Let us know how you are going hun, fingers crossed your bubba is doing just fine

Hey india,

It is easy to say dont panic, but I did, but try not to. I went straight to the emergency department coz I work at the local hospital. They did a scan and blood test to monitor my HCG level. Then i went back to my gp who monitored my bloods over a week, which doubled Then I also had another scan last week at 7w4days and there was a heart beat
    I had blood in c/m which was pink, then brownish and it was only when I wiped. I didnt have cramps, just anxiety.

Go to your GP asap and good luck with it all

M

I had spotting for 2 days farily light mainly when I wiped myself and had some light crampign as well. it stopped after a few hours then did the same thing last night. I spoke to Doc and have had another blood test this mornning to see how levels are. I dont know I just have a feeling I guess. :-( How long di dit take to bleed heavily after you spotted and misscaried anyone?

My last m/c was a natural one and i spotted for weeks before i started to bleed heavily i didn't even know that i was pg at the time.
    I would wait to see what your BT say as some girls spot when pg and everything is okay.
    I spotted every month until 13wks with my first pregnancy.

India - I had pretty nasty cramping from a week before i was due for AF, until about 8 weeks, so the cramping for me was pretty normal.
    When i had my m/c at 6 weeks, i spotted from 4 and a half weeks, and it gradually got heavier. Please try not to stress, have hope that your blood tests will show a nicely increasing HCG level.