Thread: Starting to freak out..(Maybe TMI)

kizzy Guest

Default Starting to freak out..(Maybe TMI)

I noticed a bit of Brown CM today and just before when I went to the loo it was still brown bit with a little tiny bit of what looked like to be a clot. I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow arvo. I've had no cramping but I'm freaking out!! I'm trying not to think about it and wait until I've seen my OB.

I hope everything is ok Kirsty, but definitely see your OB tomorrow. They can take another HCG and possibly another scan too. :fingerscrossed: thats its nothing

kizzy Guest

I hope you're right Danni. My OB has his own portable machine so he will be able to do scan there and then.

Melinda Guest

I had this happen to me on about 3 occasions when I was PG with Jacob. It was at 4.5w, 5.5w and 7w or thereabouts from memory. I had some brown discharge for around 48 hours each time which I only noticed when I wiped.

I know it's very scary, and I hope that the OB is able to put your mind at ease tomorrow.....GOOD LUCK!

hi Kirsty,

I can't offer you any explanation, but i can tell you that i am going through a similar thing right now, i have had it over a week now and is brown, im trying not to stress as i have been told that brown blood is old blood making its way out, could have happened at the time of implatation but is just cleaning out now, well im holding on to that explanation and hoping that is all it is, i have my scan on thursday, so that will tell me if it was anything sinister or not, hope you OB gives you reassurance tomorrow!

Hope everything is OK with both of you guys.

kizzy Guest

I'm feeling a bit more at ease with it now - thanks girls. I've had nausea up till this morning and then all of a sudden M/S showed up with avengence. DH is happy about the M/S as the Dr reckons the more M/S the better. We are going to see the OB this afternoon so I'm sure I'll be a little bit more at ease.

Michelle, I hope everything goes well on Thursday for you.

Thanks kirsty,

Please come back and let us know how you got on at the OB!!!

kizzy Guest

Will do Michelle, it may not be until tomorrow though as my laptop at home has been playing up lately.

kizzy Guest

Everything went great with my OB yesterday.

We got to see our baby's heart beat!!!
    My OB did an internal ultra sound so we could see it.

Great news Kirsty. Congrats.

I also had brown discharge when pg with Jack (at about 6 weeks). The ob did a scan and said it was a blood clot in the uterus lining which was coming away and nothing to worry about. Apparently clots from in the lining often but usually come away with AF so you don't notice. But bcos there was no AF, it came away a couple of weeks later. Sounds like your's could have been same thing. Anyway, it's great news that everything is ok for you.

Melanie

oh that's great news Kirsty, i bet your over the moon!!! Congrats on seeing bub's heartbeat! Im off to hopefully see mine tomorrow!!