Thread: Starting to show??

Default Starting to show??

Hello,

DH thinks this is hysterical as it's sooo early, but i'm sure I can see a tiny tiny hardening and shaping of the baby belly just above the pubic line in a kind of half circle (does that make sense?). Would it be too early see really?

Sooo excited to see a bump!!!! O

Nope, not too early. Especially if you are quite thin. I have shown very early with my last 3 bubs, not really with my first though. Good luck and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Take care
    Trish

Gwen, I will be 11wks on Sat and over the last couple of days I've noticed that my belly is just starting to pop out (just a very little bit LOL). I'm starting to get a tiny bit of a bulge happening at the point where my undies usually sit IYKWIM. No one would probably be able to notice it just yet except me, not even DH LOL.

Exciting stuff hey!!

I wish I could say that my belly was the baby starting to show, but alas...I think it might just be fat!!

Sigh...

Hayseed

christinem Guest

according to books etc.. the proper belly bulge dosnt start until around 14 weeks or so, but i am just over 8 weeks and i definately have a bulge...I hadnt seen my mum for a couple of weeks and as soon as i saw her she said ....oh you have a baby belly!!

its quite obvious and i cannot do up any of my pants anymore...had to buy some loose fitting stuff yesterday.

so its not uncommon that some women show early, i think it depends on your body shape and size. Im very tall so i dont know if that makes a difference, but i am by no means skinny...( i wish).

Christine

LOL at the moment i just have a fat belly, i just hope i can find the baby when it starts showing LOL. Im sure i will though, but the thing i found im needing is a maternity bra, my bb's have grown and i really need a comfy bra at the moment

Gwen, from 1w before AF I was due I was telling Aaron we need to go on a diet cos my pants were getting too tight!!!

It's so exciting after all this time to start seeing a bump. Just wait til that little bub of yours moves, you'll be grinning like a madwoman!!

Congratulations, you are definately on your way (at long last!).

haha, i know!!!! A long time coming! Sarah, your bump is huuuge now!!! WOW!

I showed dh my 'bump' this morning and he nodded with a grin on his face. woohoo!

Also, a couple of people in work commented today.

\/

Well, maybe it's not so much a baby belly, but fat being laid down because of the baby. That would explain why some ladies "show" earlier than what books say. I know for a fact that I have put weight on around my hips each time I get pg. Must be the body starting to prepare. The books are probably just stating the bulge of the actaul baby and the sac, but not taking into account the fat desposits. After all, each women lays down different fat deposits, so it is probably hard to have a "norm".

Just guessing (hoping) anyway!

Hayseed

Also Hayseed your organs have to move out of the way of the growing uterus, so they are probably part of the bump to. But hey, who cares it's a baby related bump!

How cool is my bump Gwen?! Never thought either of us would get there at one stage, now look at us And how great is it when people start noticing too!

I am 11 weeks preg with my second, and seem to be "showing" a bit. Same with a friend of mine who is 12 weeks.