Thread: Stomach Ache!

Default Stomach Ache!

I've got terrible cramping, and pains in my stomach and I feel really worried. I've made an appt with my GP this afternoon.

I've been really stressed out organising our wedding at the last minute, and I don't have a minute to sit down and i'm really worried that i've overdone it.

I remember bad cramping last time around when af is due, but this feels different. ](*,)

aaaaw sweetie good luck with your doctors appointment ! hopefully its just stress hey and streching [-o< best of luck and i hope you have a beautifull wedding

WelshGirl,
    How are you going? How did your appt go?
    I get really awful belly aches and cramps from constipation - especially this pregnancy. I think because I have felt so anxious I have got quite awful 'bowel' symptoms. Could this be what is happening to you. It is really really common to get lots of gas and bloating which can lead to cramping and colic.
    I hope this is what it was or something equally benign.
    love and hugs to you,
    Deb

Awww Gwen, to you matey. It is probably just your body re-stretching for bubs and/or your body telling you t slow down. My OB did tell me once it is quite nrmal to getting a little spotting and/or cramping around when AF is normally due.

God luck with your appt tomorrow matey and I will be thinking of you.

Thanks. it went well. The baby is fine, and i'm just waiting for the results of my hcg bloods to double check. They found a lump under my ribs, so i'm having a scan for that on Friday to see what that's all about. As long as the baby's ok, that's all I care about. O

I had a scan today, which just showed I have gall stones so it's ok.

I also had a scan of the baby, and all looks well! \/

Great news Gwen, glad all is ok! Hope the gall stones aren't too painful for you.