Thread: Symptoms Easing

Default Symptoms Easing

I will be 11 weeks on Sunday and have noticed my symptoms have nearly disappeared. I was lucky in that I really didn't have any morning sickness, just slight nausea.

My bb's are no longer sore,(only if i squish them!) and I feel perfectly normal.

Has anyone noticed this? I am worried something could be wrong and I don't have my scan until the 6th March.

hi lulu dont stress to much being pregnant youll go through so much.many different changes to your which you normally wouldnt have suddenly youve got another human to feed and carry your body will change so much. youll get sore boobs, pains everywhere, sore feet, sore and tingly everything.

rallybbek Guest

Hi,
    I wouldnt worry about it too much, you are at the stage where many women are having their symtoms calm down. I urge you to contact you doctor though if you are really really worried.
    Love Bec

Lulu1 I say enjoy it. I'm 15 wks and my symptoms have pretty much all disappeared - I actually feel human again. I know it can be worrying but you are just about at the end of the 1st Tri - they say the 2nd tri is the easiest so enjoy!

Mine we like yours and i got worried they eased off - but i am 24 weeks tomorrow dont stress.

But yeah if as the other girls have said - if you are worried ring the midwife or doctor..